facebook

frat tiers

by: Jake

I'm thinking about spring rushing and was wondering which frat are top tier, middle, and bottom. I've heard Lambda Chi and Phi Delt are top houses but is that accurate?

Posted By: Jake
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: S   

Phi Delt is a top house yeah but lambda is like.. Lower-middle, if that.

By: S
by: Ha!Apr 10, 2015 10:34:40 AM

Lower middle for Lambda? Means there are 7-8 houses better? That's not possible. Who are you saying is better? ATO? TKE? Top are lambda, sigep, sigma chi, phi delt and sae, in no particular order.

By: Ha!
#2  by: Goforit   

Both are top houses based on size of membership (100+), involvement, grades, etc. neither house is on probation or had srn issues with Corvallis PD

By: Goforit
#3  by: Goforit   

Both are top houses based on size of membership (100+), involvement, grades, etc. neither house is on probation or had srn issues with Corvallis PD

By: Goforit
#4  by: Ranking    

Top Tier: ΣΑΕ, ΦΔΘ, ΣΧ (Top house is personal preference)
Upper Middle: ΣΦΕ, ΛΧΑ, ΦΚΨ
Lower Middle: ΧΦ, ΠΚΦ, ΑΤΩ, ΤΚΕ, ΘΧ
Upper Bottom: ΔΧ, ΣΠ, ΔΥ, FIJI
Lower Bottom: AΓΡ, ΚΣ, ACACIA, ΑΣΦ

By: Ranking
by: WrongApr 11, 2015 12:23:56 PM

I would say a house on probation like Sigma Chi (ex) doesn't merit top for obvious reasons. They are one incident from being closed. SAE doesn't do anything (don't sponsor events, don't win anything) except party. I'd move DU up and Phi Psi down.

By: Wrong
by: MillyApr 11, 2015 9:25:31 PM

I agree with "wrong" although SAE and sigma chi are solid, phi Delts are my favorites and are definately top house this year. Hot fun guys, gets great grades, super chill, wins philanthropies... Can't ask much more from a frat than that. Sigma chi and SAE are both super fun to party with but that's basically it.

By: Milly
by: freshy :)Jun 8, 2015 5:49:03 AM

To Milly ^: Really?? as a Sorority girl I have had like at least 5 bad experiences with phi delts. They seem to always be to drunk and really creepy to me and my friends. one time it was so bad that basically all of my friends and me left the party because we were scared. but i have herd good things about phi delts, i just havnt seen anything great about them myself.

By: freshy :)
#5  by: Real   

Top: Phi Delt, Sigma chi, SPE, SAE
Upper middle: Phi psi, LXA, Chi phi, TKE
Lower middle: DU, Sigma pi, Theta chi, ATO, Pi kapp
Lower: AGR, Alpha sig, Delta chi, Fiji
Bottom: Acacia, KDR, Kappa sig, Sigma nu

By: Real
by: AndrewApr 25, 2015 6:19:19 PM

Spes are not top tier but also not worthy of upper middle. I would say they belong under Phi delt and sae, tied with sigma chi, but above phi psi, lambda

By: Andrew
#6  by: ThetaKites   

I agree but Phi delts are definitely top house this year. Spes Sae and Sig Chi are top tier but below phi delts. Lambda and phi psi are upper middle.

By: ThetaKites
by: Just noApr 28, 2015 10:16:13 AM

Pretty sure sigs are on a two year dry probation...how does that make them top tier?!

By: Just no
#7  by: jber   

Phi Delts and Spes are top houses this year.

By: jber
#8  by: Go greek    

Meet the guys in each fraternity and determine for yourself. Everyone has their favorites which is what you'll hear on this site. There is no ONE way to determine tiers are ranking. Be conscious of do you want to join a large, medium or small group. Sigma Chi, SAE, SPE, Phi Delt, Lambda Chi and Phi Psi are always over 100 members. Medium (50-100) would be DU, Chi Phi, TKE, Theta Chi, Sigma Pi, Delta Chi...all others are small (less than 50...as small as mid teens) Triangle, KDR, Alpha Sig, Sigma Nu, ATO, Kappa Sigma, Fiji, Acacia, AGR, Pi Kappa Phi. Some do better with grades, but have a strict policy about enforcement...drop that gpa and you get dropped. Some are only social outlets that do philanthropy because they have to, others are truly service minded. Some have a more active social calendar because they are fun and girls trust them...others are a little sketchy...bottom line? Go meet them

By: Go greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.