facebook

alpha phi

by: New student

I know alpha phi is top tier but i am a double legacy and have a bunch of recs. Will legacies and recs help very much?

Posted By: New student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Advice   

Usually being a legacy will help get you through the first day, maybe the second. Letters of rec help us figure out a little bit more about your character Which can weigh into our choice. But while both help, it really comes Down to who you are and how you fit with the house. It also works differently for each house on campus. My little was a double legacy at a different house but didnt find it to fit her right.
The best advice is to go in as well prepared as you can. Send letters of rec to multiple houses. But also have an open mind. Alpha Phi may be the perfect fit and if it is you will have no problems getting in. :) Good luck during recruitment and remember to have fun!!!

By: Advice
#2  by: Rep   

If it's meant to be it will. They are a top house but it isn't impossible to get in by any means. Be kind and be yourself and you will end up in the house you are meant for.

By: Rep
#3  by: I party   

Rush sigma kappa. Top houe on campus

By: I party
by: PanSep 23, 2014 1:13:14 AM

Lol no they're not

By: Pan
by: UhhhSep 25, 2014 10:36:33 PM

On what earth is sigma kappa a top house...

By: Uhhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.