facebook

du

by: Osu

DU ranking? Thinking of joining next year.

Posted By: Osu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: me(:   

They're ok... They were on social probation this year so it was a baaad year for them. But they should be better next year.

By: me(:
#2  by: Total Sorority   

Delta Oops I signed. The guys there are pushy and creepy. They're one of my least favorite houses and I know some others that feel that way.

By: Total Sorority
#3  by: Chill-Bro   

I rushed this house this last year, and I dropped during the last couple weeks of fall term. Bottom tier. They were on probation the whole time, but that alone isn't what made them bad. They only put effort into things they think will get them laid, they're also disorganized and unprofessional. If I knew what I kmow now, I never would have rushed DU. Now I'm going to rush a different house this fall.

I'm sure you can do better.

By: Chill-Bro
#4  by: OSU   

Probation hit them hard last year but they still retained a good sized pledge class and now they are off probation! They also don't haze. I believe as a house they are on the rise. I can't speak towards the creepiness but all houses have a few weird members.

By: OSU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.