facebook

Theta and socials

by: Pnm

I’m thinking about going through rush but I wanna know if Thetas do socials with fraternities? My mom is a Theta and really wants me to be one too but I don’t wanna join a house if it doesn’t have any parties. I don’t even care about the drinking I just want to meet people. What’s the deal?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Of course    

Sororities don’t host parties. They go to fraternities for those. Theta attends many (like one or two each week).

By: Of course
by: YupMar 9, 2021 9:43:55 PM

Do Thetas get invited to Frat social events as a whole house?

By: Yup
by: YesMar 10, 2021 2:24:48 AM

Thetas get invited to different functions. They are pretty close with fiji and Phi Psi. There are like double the amount of frats than sororities so sororities are never waiting around for an invite for long.

By: Yes
by: Lol. Mar 10, 2021 12:40:48 PM

Theta isn’t close with fiji and phi psi. Theta only hangs with the top frats. Sigep Sigs lambda and SAE. Fiji and phi psi are lower level frats. Lol. Fiji is on probation anyway so no parties for them.

By: Lol.
by: TruthApr 26, 2022 12:53:48 AM

Theta is the top sorority at UO and hangs with only the top fraternities like Lambda and SAE

By: Truth
#2  by: Hmmm    

Theta does not hang with phi psi or Fiji...lambda won iron brawl and is sing partners with theta.

By: Hmmm
#3  by: #1   

Honest reply: theta has not had functions at OSU for awhile. they recently changed their bilaws so they could have functions but that’s very new so hard to say if they’ll actually have many this year. kappa, aphi, and AGD are the best sororities to join if you want a lot of functions and social events with frats

By: #1

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.