facebook

Do employers check Greekrank?

by: Sup

I'm in a bottom tier house according to this website and I am scared employers would come on here and look down on me because I joined a bottom tier house.

Posted By: Sup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: National Employers Assoc.   

Yes we do. That’s why there are ranks. We check it daily. Get out of a bottom tier house ASAP. Or expect to be unemployable forever.

By: National Employers Assoc.
#2  by: Greek Expert   

Greek alumni rule the US!. Even your bottom rated fraternity probably have alumni in business that are household names. The only people that need to worry are non-Greeks especially ones that are anti-Greek they will never find a job. Wal-Mart, HP, Amazon, Berkshire-Hathaway, Hilton, Marriott, Facebook, Intel, Microsoft, are a tiny handful of businesses founded by Greek Alumni

By: Greek Expert
by: zukerwaltonMar 3, 2021 2:14:51 AM

this is true greek alumni RULE the world and GDI anti Greeks will NEVER rise up the ladder and if found to disparage greeks will immediately be fired.

By: zukerwalton
by: zukerwaltonMar 3, 2021 2:15:20 AM

this is true greek alumni RULE the world and GDI anti Greeks will NEVER rise up the ladder and if found to disparage greeks will immediately be fired.

By: zukerwalton
by: Greek InsiderDec 18, 2021 12:17:41 PM

The Walton brothers were Lambdas at UA and donated over 1M for their new house.

By: Greek Insider

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.