facebook

SAE/Sigma Chi frats

by: Which One

Please someone answer this I really want to know which one is regarded as harder partiers/have a better social scene... Also I heard they associate do they ever party together? Thanks

Posted By: Which One
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: girl   

They are both big party houses, and they both often host parties together. All in all, extremely similar houses, but if I was a guy, I'd choose to go with Sigma Chi as they are more well rounded in regards to philanthropy, participation, etc and don't have to deal with the school and national negative stigma that SAE carries

By: girl
#2  by: Not ever    

When have they EVER hosted together?! This is made up. Yes, they are known for partying and not much else. No one says “...Sigs. The guys who raise money”. They say “...Sigs, the guys who haze the crap out of their pledges until they're in the hospital”.

By: Not ever
by: OkMay 4, 2020 11:46:28 PM

Sigma Chi raised $100,000 for their philanthropy last year.

By: Ok
by: NopeMay 5, 2020 12:57:40 AM

Their alumni did. Nice try. And what does that have to do with the op on partying?

By: Nope
#3  by: You’re kidding...   

Neither has a “social scene”. They both party the same. End of story. No one is going to give you props cuz you were at a SAE/Sig party etc. of the two, SAE is known for being the more creepy but I’d watch my drink at either house. There’s a reason why girls drink in their cars before coming inside. Neither house has campus leaders/social elite.

By: You’re kidding...
#4  by: Yeah   

They threw 2 parties together the last couple terms (to my knowledge) : the wintery one at SAE and the other in the sig chi front area. Fun guys. Most of them have friends in the other house. They are pretty similar dudes, with their strength areas being more social based. Sig chi does better philanthropy work. Doesn’t matter if it’s their alum donating the money, they pull out big checks regardless. I think like 4 sororities participated in SAE’s which isn’t great. But they are so lovable it’s chill

By: Yeah
by: StopMay 14, 2020 10:40:01 AM

You’ve got to stop your promotion of SAE. Someone’s gonna think it’s safe and the blame is on you.

By: Stop
by: No youMay 16, 2020 10:33:16 AM

There is no blame on me. Maybe instead, you should stop your demotion of SAE. Sad, but there are questionable guys in every house. Doesn’t make the whole chapter bad. And honestly, the bigger fraternities are far less likely to keep the sketchy guys around since there is always someone to replace them. I agree that some fraternities have harmful cultures when it comes to women, but condemning a group of 100+ men as being entirely ‘bad’ or ‘unsafe’ isn’t fair. They are human like all of us and if you have a problem with one of them, resolve it with him instead of tearing down his entire fraternity.

By: No you

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.