facebook

fall post jump rankings (rising or falling)

by: Truth

Lambda (Stagnant)
SigEp (Stagnant)
Sigma Chi (Rising)
SAE (Stagnant)
Phi Psi (Stagnant)
Pi Kapps (Falling)
Phi Delts (Falling)
DU (Falling)
PIKE (Rising)
ACACIA (Rising)
FIJI (Falling)
Sigma Nu (Rising)
Sigma Pi (Stagnant)
Theta Chi (Falling)
ATO (Falling)
Others

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Agree   

I would definitely say Sigma Nu is rising the fastest of any house. They jumped 20, and are looking amazing. Big stuff coming this year from them.

By: Agree
by: Actually...Oct 6, 2019 2:36:22 PM

Theta chi looked the best among the lower houses at jump IMO. And no. I’m not a Theta Chi. Sigma Nu looked awkwardly small and timid.

By: Actually...
#2  by: Stop   

For the love of god stop your fixation with sigma nu. No one believes any of that crap. Besides, it just makes us hate sigma nu more. Why are Sigep Lambda and SAE “stagnant”? They are “consistent”. Big difference. Why on earth is Acacia rising? This is another bogus fictional account of some lower tier troll

By: Stop
#3  by: Glass Ceiling Broken   

After spending a year with over 170 members, Lambda sort of proved you can pull off a mega chapter on this campus. They were involved, got decent grades and retained their members. What you saw this jump was several other houses hit the 150+ range...SAE, Sigma Chi, and Sigep are all in the same range now with Lambda. The gap between top and mid is now huge.

By: Glass Ceiling Broken
by: jeffOct 7, 2019 10:17:56 AM

no one thinks that lambda’s numbers are impressive. they are clearly a byproduct of them bidding most of the kids that come to their rush events. that’s why you see a large amount of goobers in lambda compared to the other top houses like sae sigep and sig chi

By: jeff
by: FunnyOct 7, 2019 12:38:45 PM

Lots of people think that’s impressive. They have the same numbers as SAE Sigs and Sigep. What’s different is that lambda is known for being involved. So clearly, the guys they sign are involved. Ask any sorority with a Philanthropy. Plus if you looked at their jump class they were one of the most diverse groups.

By: Funny
by: @jeffOct 26, 2019 3:26:14 AM

I know for a fact that the VAST majority of SAE,SX and Sig Ep PC were passed over by Lambda Chi so you don’t know what you are talking about. In the pre-rush questionnaire over 90% of rushees listed Lambda Chi as the top choice more than the next 15 fraternities combined. Sorry you didn’t make the cut.

By: @jeff
by: Greek ExpertDec 2, 2019 11:19:24 PM

Lambda definitely has the most selective bid process of any fraternity. I KNOW that I saw just about every President and rush chair for ALL other fraternities GROVELING for a Lambda Chi bid that was never to be.

By: Greek Expert
by: SororityviewDec 11, 2019 10:23:12 AM

Lambda should be in a tier by itself. OBVIOUSLY Lambda gets first choice of the best rushees and creams the top, ALL members of other fraternities especially Sig Ep, Sigma Chi and SAE secretly wish they were Lambdas if they would have made the cut.

By: Sororityview
by: greek expertDec 26, 2019 1:38:30 AM

its obvious lambda gets first choice of rushes and creams the best...this is so obvious when you look at the Lambda pc compared to all others

By: greek expert
#4  by: Wtf are these bogus ranks   

Nobody is stagnant. They just recruited new people.

By: Wtf are these bogus ranks
#5  by: Nope    

adjective
adjective: stagnating
(of water or air) ceasing to flow or move; becoming stagnant.
"the rapidly stagnating flood water"
ceasing to develop; becoming inactive or dull.
"stagnating consumer confidence"

By: Nope
by: College education Oct 10, 2019 3:17:10 AM

Ceasing to flow or move...almost like maintaining

By: College education
#6  by: Yeah    

I agree with most of this. I don’t think Sigma Nu is rising though!!

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.