facebook

what's greek life like at osu?

by: possible transfer

So I'm thinking about transferring to OSU for a variety of reasons. Right now I'm in a sorority at a school where Greek Life is pretty big, so I'm wondering what it's like at OSU. Are there a lot of problems and frats getting shut down? How fun are the parties? Really and details on your Greek Life would be helpful!

Posted By: possible transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Unbiased opinion    

I graduated last year, here’s my opinion. Greek life is pretty big, but there are a lot of negatives. Lots of drama with many sororitys specifically Tri delt and AoPi as well as many more. The frats are pretty decent, but a few creepy bad apples such as the “do you know who my dad is” Lambda Chi, and creeper Phi Delta Thetas as well as creepy ol SAE. Top sororitys are DG and Chi o. Top frats are Phi Psi (new house, hot), and Pike.

By: Unbiased opinion
by: LolFeb 20, 2019 11:31:27 AM

Unbiased and clueless evidently. Phi psi is a middle tier group (but dropping fast according to inside sources) as is Pike (just because they are new). Top frats are Phi Delt, SAE, Lambda, Sigma Chi and Sigep. Top sororities are APhi, AXO, DG, Kappa and AGD...though I’d give Thetas a big shout out for up and coming. If you’re in a sorority already at your school, you can’t join a new one...you might be able to affiliate with your chapter here if there is one.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.