facebook

99% of rushees had lambda chi as their goal

by: Rushee

Just wanted to mention that I rushed and it seems like almost every other rushee like me had Lambda Chi as their #1 goal for a bid. I know they are by far the most selective but why don’t they try to have a monopoly on Greek life?... I seriously think if they bid 500 people they would all pledge Lambda over any other fraternity.

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Troll alert   

Not a Lambda. They don’t have pledges.

By: Troll alert
by: RusheeNov 19, 2018 7:44:24 PM

We are a pledge class but known as Associate members. Still standby my statement that 99% of rushers would have picked Lambda Chi over any other fraternity if given a bid.

By: Rushee
by: Nope Nov 19, 2018 10:08:06 PM

Literally not a pledge class. Never called a pledge class. Not even similar to pledges. Pledges have no votes etc. You just showed your troll-ness. Stop trying to advocate for Lambda. They don’t need your help.

By: Nope
#2  by: New rushee   

Agree

By: New rushee
#3  by: Κ   

Even though I am in a different frat, Lambda Chi was my top choice but I didn’t get a bid, OP is right why don’t they open up bids to more guys, I think 1000 people would accept bids from them over any other fraternity if they bid more people.

By: Κ
by: lolApr 7, 2019 3:18:21 AM

I think Lambda tries to bid no more than 60 that's why its almost impossible to get a bid from them unless you are a model or celebrity.

By: lol
by: lolApr 7, 2019 3:31:36 AM

Well that's why Lambda is considered the top fraternity at OSU because they can pick and choose the "best fit" for their membership....Its a good problem to have. Its better than being Phi Psi who had like 8 members until they moved into SAE old house after they got kicked out then bid everyone that walked though the door so they could pay their rent (And it shows) and that's why Phi Psi is considered a Bottom tier fraternity, you cant be too picky when you are a last choice on most rushes rush list.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.