facebook

junior too old?

by: grandma

So I'm planning to rush in the fall when I'm a junior. Online the OSU greek website says all ages have equal opportunity, but I've heard mixed things. Do top-tier or middle-tier sororities really only want freshman? If I bond with a certain house, is it more likely they'll cut me cuz I'm a junior?

Posted By: grandma
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UUU   

Your personal attitude during and toward recruitment have more to do with your eventual acceptance/rejection than your junior status.

Every NPC sorority has private, individual criteria for membership selection. You as a pnm will not be privy to the hows and whys of your being chosen/rejected. However, NPC sororities do work together during formal recruitment to find homes for every worthy pnm.

Every sorority has their best manners and finest hospitality on display during recruitment. Every sorority wants you to feel relaxed, welcome, and comfortable while you are in their care. This type of hospitality is available in better homes and businesses world-wide, not just in sororities during recruitment.

It helps to remember that you will meet and be pleasant toward many people during a lifetime, but only a very few will be your besties for life. Your recruitment experience ought to be pleasant but in the end, if you are fortunate, there will be only ONE sorority bid offered.

By: UUU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.