AOii

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frat   

Should be axo, agd, kkg, aphi, theta, dg, kd

By: Frat
#2  by: Nah   

That list is is like 5 years old tho. I wouldn't put AOPi and SK last. They are too involved (AOPi) and SK did a great job at Sing...people noticed. I'd put Chi O and DDD at the bottom. No one hears from them and they don't win anything.

By: Nah
by: disagreeNov 24, 2017 1:50:10 PM

I mean if you look at it based on SING Bidding, AOPi had no one bid them at first, Tri Delts was being bid by 2 lower tier houses, and Sigma Kappa was in trouble. Every other house had 3+ middle to upper tier houses bidding them. Obviously SING bidding is a little off due to the rules, but I'd say that's one of the easiest ways to tell the ranks as far as fraternities are concerned.

By: disagree
by: Sing bidding...Nov 24, 2017 5:38:30 PM

Our house looks at who we can't bid (because we already partnered with them during the last 5 years) and then bid the next top house after that. AOPi is too new to have a full slate of former partners...tri delts being bid by lower tiered frats or frats that aren't traditionally in sing is the difference IMO. And for gods sake, why can the sororities bid for once?

By: Sing bidding...
#3  by: spot on   

Looks good to me

By: spot on
#4  by: bump   

Truest

By: bump
#5  by: Frat   

The fact that aphi is ranked so high when they maybe have 30 girls who are actually "aphi material". They have 100 other girls who they hide via social media and recruitment. Should be placed lower

By: Frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.