facebook

jump results

by: Jump

So from someone at Jump it looked like the general tiers of pledge class sizes were as follows -

40+
SigEp
SAE
Lambda
DU
Phi Delts
Phi Psi
Sigma Chi

25-30ish
PIKE
FIJI
Acacia
Pi Kapps

20ish
Theta Chi
Sigma Pi
Sigma Nu

Everyone else is kind of jumbled and I probably missed some.

Posted By: Jump
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pretty close   

Greek life said over 700 men joined which is 200 more than last year. TKE, ATO, DX and Kappa Sigma were under 10 I think.

By: Pretty close
#2  by: Most   

47 was the largest class...tied by three houses. Sigeps lambda and sigma chi

By: Most
#3  by: Limited   

Several large houses limited their class since they had more than 100 actives return this fall. Otherwise classes could have been 55+. Sigs gave out 53 bids and gad 47 accept,. Lambda gave out 48 and had 47 accept (one joined SAE). Phi delts gave out 44 bids and had 38 accept. Idk about the rest.

By: Limited
by: Greek ExpertOct 1, 2017 11:46:44 PM

Actually Lambda Chi was originally going to give out 48 bids but one person was blackballed so he ended up at ΣΑΕ. Lambda Chi gave out 47 bids and all were accepted.

By: Greek Expert
by: SororityviewOct 2, 2017 1:37:01 AM

I heard Lambda Chi in at least the 4 years I have been here has had a 100% acceptance bid rate, that would explain why they have been the consensus #1 most prestigious fraternity to belong to.

By: Sororityview
by: SororityviewOct 3, 2017 4:28:41 PM

Lambda Chi is EVERY rushees first choice, unfortunately they only cream the best so that leaves a lot of disappointed rushees to settle for their 2nd, 3rd or 4th pick.

By: Sororityview

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.