facebook

rushees beware, this site is not the place...

by: IFC

Guys and girls looking to join Greek life. This site is not the place to look. Especially recently it has become overrun with trolls and is not truthful about OSU's greek life. If you want to learn about Greek life, go to rush events and find the house that you fit in in. No matter what it's "ranking" is, if you fit in there you'll have a great college experience. Don't let this fake website make you obligated to join one house over another. Find your house.

Posted By: IFC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PAN HEL   

Knowing Lambda Chi I seriously doubt it is a member trolling GR. In fact I bet 99% of Lambda Chi members have no idea that GR exist. When you are the top #1 fraternity YES I did say they are #1 fraternity and if put to a vote by top tier sororities Lambda Chi would overwhelmingly be voted #1. That being said when you have a "top tier" social life Lambda Chi or any other "top" house has better things to do than sit at their computer all day on Greek Rank. That is what the bottom and middle tiers do since they have a non-existent or miserable social life.

By: PAN HEL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.