facebook

lambda greek rank chair

by: Lol

I have to give the Lambda greek rank chair props. He actually went on GreekRank and spent probably hours of his time bumping every house down so his house could be on top. Like seriously props for the dedication.

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sororityview   

Get over the hate Lambda Chi members don't even know Greek Rank exists. Greek Rank is for the "little" houses to dish on prestigious houses that they did not get a bid from.

By: Sororityview
by: uh huhAug 23, 2017 10:27:45 PM

So you're telling me someone not in Lambda spent hours going through and ranking every house poorly so Lambda would be the top house on here. Why? Like that doesn't even make sense

By: uh huh
by: Greek GuruAug 23, 2017 10:41:56 PM

Lambda Chi has a lot of groupies, perhaps an SAE, Sigma Chi, Sig Ep or Phi Delt who wanted to be a Lambda Chi but was not given a bid living in a fantasy world where he gets his wish.

By: Greek Guru
by: UhAug 23, 2017 10:57:54 PM

Did you just say "prestigious"? Oh my lord

By: Uh
#2  by: Nah   

But they aren't on top

By: Nah
#3  by: Still relevant    

Hi Lambda Greek Rank Chair! You're doing a great job. You guys should make it an official position in your house since you're killing it on here

By: Still relevant
by: Not...Sep 1, 2017 9:47:06 AM

Still gonna say... The troll is not a lambda or not a lambda here. The guy does the same thing on other pac 12 GR like USC and UCLA

By: Not...
by: It's youSep 1, 2017 4:09:43 PM

Nope you're the one I'm looking for. You're the true Lambda Chi Alpha Greek Rank Chair. Congrats on the prestigious position

By: It's you
by: SororityviewSep 3, 2017 12:57:55 AM

As a member of the top sorority at OSU with a boyfriend in Lambda Chi I can honestly say 99.99% if not 100% have no clue that Greek Rank exists. When you are a member of the #1 top ranked most selective fraternity at OSU the members are too busy with socials, girl friends, parties, sports, school to camp out on a site like this. I am certain these posts are from lower ranking fraternities like SAE,SIGMA CHI, SIG EP OR PHI DELT who passed over.by Lambda Chi but in his fantasy world was given a bid from them and in his imagination he comes on Greek Rank to post in support of his FANTASY fraternity.

By: Sororityview

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.