facebook

critical info for new fraternity rushees

by: Sorority Sage

New rushees DONT put all your eggs in one basket!. Maybe you were the hot sheezts back in your High School but when you enter OSU there will be 25-50 times the amount of people than your high school, competition is on a whole another level. If you are over confident and only rush one top tier fraternity you could be very disappointed. As an example Lambda Chi Alpha the consensus #1 fraternity for years has more rushees interested in joining than all other fraternities combined. Last year with almost 1000 guys passing though they decided to only bid around 30.. that means there were over 900 very disappointed rushees, I know many rushed other fraternities as backups but many more were overly confident and were shocked and left out in the cold when they did not received that coveted Lambda Chi bid. Check out as many different fraternities as you can on different tiers, by all means also rush Lambda Chi if you feel you have what it takes but at the same time look into lower tier fraternities like SAE,Sigma Chi, Sig Ep,TKE,Acacia as backups or a more realistic chance.

Posted By: Sorority Sage
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

i'm not sure if this is satirical or if it's actually a lambda that's posting this. the line has gotten pretty blurry...

By: lol
by: GREEK EXPERTSep 29, 2017 4:11:11 PM

Any fraternity other than Lambda Chi will be a disappointment.

By: GREEK EXPERT
#2  by: Sororityview   

If you are randomly stopped and asked if you have an agent, women swarm over you like bees to honey, you have a magnetic personality and the life of the party, have the body of a Greek god, are a member of Mensa or graduated high school with a 4.0 , random people always tell you that you should be a model or head to Hollywood, you should have a pretty decent chance to get a bid from Lambda Chi.

By: Sororityview
by: JaysonSep 30, 2017 12:52:23 AM

So lame

By: Jayson
#3  by: I am a lambda   

It's not us. This is just...odd.

By: I am a lambda
by: YepAug 23, 2017 10:29:19 PM

If it's not you, I have to wonder who this is. Honestly kind of funny from the outside but you guys should put an end to it before it starts to negatively effect you.

By: Yep
by: Right. Aug 24, 2017 12:13:21 AM

First off this site doesn't matter. Second, how does anybody "stop" this? This clown has done the same things at other pac 12 schools

By: Right.
by: 2nd ROUNDAug 24, 2017 3:15:19 PM

I was one of those that went "all in" for Lambda Chi but did not get a bid. I admit I am a bit overweight and losing my hair and was never considered "hot" Over the summer I got some plastic surgery had some fake abs and hair implants. I plan to rush Lambda Chi again but this time I am also going to rush some other fraternities. Where do you think I will be a good fit if I get shut out of Lambda Chi. I am thinking about rushing SAE, PHO DELT, SIG EP, SIGMA CHI any others that I should look into?

By: 2nd ROUND
by: GAug 25, 2017 11:21:21 PM

We stop it by not responding. Everyone please ignore the trolls

By: G
by: Sorority SageAug 26, 2017 3:01:44 AM

Check out Phi Delt they pretty much bid anyone as does SAE

By: Sorority Sage
#4  by:    

We still top baby

By: AΛ
by: Top girlSep 1, 2017 12:26:04 AM

Lambda is best

By: Top girl
#5  by: Accuracy counts   

Is SAE or PHI DELT a acceptable backup if we get rejected from Lambda Chi

By: Accuracy counts
by: HomieSep 7, 2017 12:50:26 AM

NO

By: Homie
#6  by: GOd   

By: GOd
#7  by: Jayson   

Hilarious - Lambda Chi is like a hot blonde chick who is such a turnoff because she's so stuck on herself that she becomes unattractive... Lambda is a top 5 house for sure - probably top 3 or 4 most years, but Sigma Phi Epsilon is the house everyone remembers for being the "Gold Standard" at OSU whether you were in the Greek system or a GDI...

By: Jayson
by: Whatever...Sep 30, 2017 2:03:53 AM

Say what you want....their rush shirts looked great

By: Whatever...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.