facebook

greek life at hope is a laughable joke

by: MSU and UMich

Honestly, greek life here is a joke of what actual greek life is at bigger colleges. I know Hope tries to attempt it to make the place more social, but damn it's just laughable. The philanthropy events are pathetic and the benefits for job opportunities are piss-poor. The made up "hope frats" (exception for Phi Sig) are there for some who want to attempt to throw down at this dead campus or to make either international kids meet with each other in diverse groups. It's cute that Hope makes up there own frats like posers.

Posted By: MSU and UMich
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LFC   

Do you think the phi sigs are dramatically better than the local frats? What would you do if you went to Hope?

By: LFC
by: UMichFeb 6, 2017 12:41:07 AM

I don't know the Hope College Phi Sig chapter but I've heard of them at Umich because they are located at other colleges since they're a national frat. To answer your second question, I would never attend Hope because I enjoy greek life and Hope is a small christian school, the opposite of a party school. I don't think greek life is Hope's forte.

By: UMich

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.