facebook

off campus frats

by: Hof 2021

Whats the general opinion on off campus fraternities? Met some guys who I like but not sure if I"ll get the full fraternity experience with an off campus org

Posted By: Hof 2021
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hofstra student    

DSP are really chill guys. even though they’re off campus every org likes them, they’re fun to hang out with and mix with on campus sororities and some sororities from other schools. you obviously won’t be able to do greek week or anything on campus. they do haze though..

By: hofstra student
#2  by: um   

off campus frats and sororities have really died out the past few years at hofstra. there used to be a lot of cool guys in zbt dsp and sigma but they just got so small they had to disband.
dsp is still around but they are not what they were and they are nice but nothing special. not worth joining will be done by 2020-2022

By: um
#3  by: 2022   

Dsp is really outgoing and always super nice during there open parties, the brothers will actually go out of there way to talk to you unlike many of the on campus fraternities who won’t even acknowledge you

By: 2022
#4  by: bro   

^^ dsp needs to get off greekrank. you guys aren't even a part of the greek community

By: bro
#5  by: .   

DSP threw the best opens this semester tho

By: .
by: .Dec 17, 2018 9:09:57 PM

they’re an off campus org, they mostly throw opens bc they can’t mix with any org other than sometimes sdt, and bsp who i’m pretty sure are non existent now.

By: .
by: ....Dec 18, 2018 4:41:33 PM

Haven’t they been off campus for a while now? Wild they are still going

By: ....
#6  by: ...   

No hate against DSP but they aren't really relevant. They maybe mix with one or two sororities at most and even those sororities don't mix with them a lot. A few nice guys but much better options out there in my opinion

By: ...
by: EDec 18, 2018 9:31:05 PM

Yea just know about them from there open parties which I thought were awesome, really awesome basement in my opinion

By: E
#7  by: E   

I think DSP is gonna actually take off Bc they took a really good class from what I saw at the opens and have a lit house, pretty appealing

By: E
#8  by: M   

DSP is just an average frat that's barely hanging on. Pike, SAE and AEPi have better quality guys and do more socially. I would even put Phi Delt and Phi Kap above them

By: M
by: LmaoooDec 20, 2018 6:58:07 AM

Idk I think there guys are lit they hang around the top Bc of how lit they are

By: Lmaooo
#9  by: M   

Doesn't make sense to pledge an org that doesnt have a strong sorority relations, where you cant wear letters on campus and are not actually not considered a real brother by nationals. I know kids in DSP and would like to seem them get better but this is the truth as of now

By: M
#10  by: Delt   

Someone in DSP defintely wrote the above. You guys are mad that those frats recruit well and you guys stuggle to get kids and have to give bids to anyone with a pulse. Focus on fixing your org instead of spending time on this website making up rumors and trying to convince yourselves your a "top" frat. It's comes across as really pathetic. We go to Hofstra not Alabama shouldn't be this serious.

By: Delt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.