facebook

hazing

by: Button

As a freshman, I'm looking for honest and real advice. The sororities I'm interested in are dg, sdt and aphi. I've heard mixed things about the hazing...the girls say there isn't any but the internet says otherwise. Please give examples of the hazing and any insight into hazing at Hofstra. Thanks!

Posted By: Button
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: hi   

you will probably get hazed in all of them

By: hi
#2  by: Lol   

...if you think you cant handle the heat don't bother. Of course theyre gonna tell there's NOTHING. No ones gonna tell you the truth, you'll find out when you get there lol

By: Lol
#3  by: Hu222   

No one can tell you or anyone else what really goes on within your org! The girls will say what theyre supposed too. Hazing definitely exists in different forms everywhere!

By: Hu222
#4  by: honest   

Those three SOLELY are known for hazing, even though some are worse than others ....not all sororities haze, and I personally think DPhiE and AEPhi (who used to haze pretty badly and surprisingly doesn't haze anymore ...you'll always see their pledges out and about during pledging) are better picks

By: honest
#5  by: Agreed   

Agreed with all the comments above. Although you'll never know the truth, youre better off with phi sig or dphie or aephi

By: Agreed
#6  by: i agree   

yeah that's pretty accurate except aephi is known for still hazing harshly with alcohol

By: i agree
by: fsfsJan 18, 2017 10:53:16 AM

they never hazed with alcohol.. they did haze but it wasn't with alcohol

By: fsfs
#7  by: think smart   

aphi hazes and so does dg.
sdt does little hazing but are mostly long island girls

By: think smart
#8  by: ^^   

So clearly about trying to take Alpha Phi down. Don't believe it PNMS -- this is what DG and SDT have to resort to make Aphi look bad.

By: ^^
by: LOLFeb 19, 2017 7:05:01 PM

Why do you automatically think it's someone in DG or SDT trying to make you look bad? You do it yourselves.

By: LOL
#9  by: GoGreek   

Hofstra has a ZERO TOLERANCE hazing policy. If you or anyone you know experiences this in one of our organizations, please report it to OSLE or Public Safety. We are better than hazing and know that's not the way to truly connect our new members to our organizations. Let's defy stereotypes!

By: GoGreek
#10  by: aphi    

DG doesn't haze..unless you confused crafting hazing? Aphi sdt and aephi are nightmares when it comes to hazing.

By: aphi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.