facebook

pi lam's vibe?

by: HU 20

Hi, Im a freshman and saw that we have a pi lambda phi chapter at hofstra, I have multiple pilam's in my family and thought it would be cool if i joined too. but I never see or hear about them, so i was wondering if they actually are relevant and chill. Because I'm not going to join just because I'm a legacy, especially if they suck or i dont fit in

Posted By: HU 20
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

Lol, Pi Lam just came onto campus last year, but they did not make a big splash at all. No one really knows them, so it'll prob stay a colony for a little while. I would say to swerve out of the way from it, esp if they suck. Don't join just because you're a legacy.

By: Greek
by: KatrOct 8, 2016 7:59:13 PM

Bump

By: Katr
#2  by: Hofgirl   

Theirs lots of great guys in pilam, they’re new and they’re trying to make a name for themselves on campus but they’ve been working hard and need dedicated guys. And being apart of a New Greek group can be difficult since there is no established foundation but it can be very rewarding and offer you lots of chances to lead and mold it into your own group . Also they’re one of the most diverse groups on campus and aren’t whitewashed like all the other ones.

By: Hofgirl
#3  by: Lol   

They're non-existent. And the ones I have meet are actually mad judge mental and talk smack on all the other orgs

By: Lol
#4  by: Sen19   

here are you choices, become legacy and build pi lam to something that you could be proud of or join another frat who already has a set up popularity. but it looks like you will be taking the easy route anyways

By: Sen19
by: You are not smartOct 16, 2017 2:08:36 PM

Join whichever frat you feel you fit into best. Joining an established frat isn't taking the easy way out, Greek life at hofstra isn't huge so no matter who you join you'll have input on the direction of the fraternity as you get older and move up in seniority. Also just cause you join one frat doesn't mean you won't be close to guys in other frats. I swear every time I walk down into the ratt is see guys from DChi, Phi Kap, Phi Delt and SAE all sitting together and hanging out.

By: You are not smart

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.