facebook

SPILL THE TEA!!đź‘€

by:    

drop your controversial/unpopular opinions about a frat or sorority

Posted By: 🤩
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Tri Delta is over hyped and this site is embarrassing to me.I have no clue who is self ranking in the house so bad but it makes me cringe- a Tri Delt

By: Embarrassing
#2by:    

I’d rather go to (insert bottom house) than lambda

By: Me
by: Lol   

Id agree with this if it was sig ep lol

By: Lol
#3by:    

I can’t go back to fiji, the guys there creep me out

By: Sorry
#4by:    

Every post on here is “I hate...”. We don’t need to be prompted to drop unpopular opinions. It’s gettin old...boo hoo...”I hate kappa, I hate lambda, I hate tridelt, etc”. No one cares and your opinion here randomly and anonymous isn’t going to change anyone’s opinion.

By: Why?
#5by:    

Pi Kappa Phi lowkeyyyy dopest frat that doesnt get ANY attention whatsoever. Keep itt way though b/c i dont wanna see these sleazy sorority girls chasing. đź‘€

By: cool
#6by:    

I low key think Asig is the most genuine frat. Full of kind guys who just wanna have a good time

By: Duck
#7by:    

Just want to know why so many Sigma Kappa girls are psycho

By: TellMe
by: Aye   

Sigkap isn’t a sorority it’s a leftover bin

By: Aye
#8by:    

Sig nu is the creepiest frat house on campus and every1 knows. Dsp all the way

By: Chads
#9by:    

axo girls are actually really cute and they are super underrated

By: unaffiliated
#10by:    

Another tri delt here..
swear i want to remove all the self ranked top tier ranks on here because it's so embarrassing. i accept we are middle tier, but a lot of the girls in our house are delusional

By: pt2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.