facebook

no ifs ands or buts

by: GoGreek'13

There are 3 tiers when ranking houses, there is no "middle bottom", "top bottom", "low bottom". It's top, middle, bottom.Period. If you don't like which tier you're in then start working out, go out more/throw more parties and be more involved. Reps can change over time if you want them to.
Fraternities:
Top- Sig Ep and Phi Psi
Middle- Lamda, DTD, Beta, SAE, Sig Chi
Bottom- Kappa Sig, Delta Sig, Sig Nu, Aepi, Sig Pi, Chi Psi, Phi Delt
Sororities:
Top- DG and Alpha Phi
Middle- Pi Phi, KKG, Chi O, AXO
Bottom- Gphi, KD, Theta, Tri Delt

Posted By: GoGreek'13
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: True   

First ranking I fully agree with

By: True
by: AgreeOct 2, 2013 9:07:29 AM

I also agree.

By: Agree
#2  by: GameDay_Drunk   

Your fraternity rankings are completely off, as are your sororities (somewhat).
Sororities - according to overall strength, not looks.
Top: DG, KKG, KD
Middle: AXO, Pi Phi, Chi O, A Phi
Bottom: Gphi, Theta, Tri Delt

Fraternities - Btw how in the world was SPE top tier?
Top: Sigma Chi, SAE, (and sometimes AEPi; surprising I know)
Middle: Kappa Sig, Beta, DTD, Sigma Nu, Phi Psi, SPE
Bottom: Delta Sig, Sigma Pi, Chi Psi, Phi Delt, Lambda, Fiji

By: GameDay_Drunk
by: LMAOoAug 21, 2013 10:16:44 PM

Take a lap.
You're obviously a KD or KKG because NO ONE else would rank either them as top tier...seriously.
Sip Ep has 1) good looks bros 2) great parties 3) goes to events (anchorsplash was a hit)
And AEPi is not a top house and now that SAE cant have house parties and might even lose their house, they are no longer top. Sig Chi isn't top either, they're only known for Derby Days, they have decent looking guys and don't throw ragers.

By: LMAOo
by: ohhAug 21, 2013 10:19:40 PM

And btw...if you're going off "strength" then Theta should be a top house because they are literally involved with everything....and then APhi would be bottom because they're involved in nothing.

By: ohh
by: Huh?Aug 21, 2013 10:40:31 PM

So off

By: Huh?
by: ??Aug 22, 2013 11:01:22 PM

Alright Game Day Drunk I know your drunk if you have Phi Psi, SPE and Lambda in the middle and bottom? How in the world is SAE who just got in trouble, Sigma Chi and AEPi top? I wanna hear the reasoning on that one.

By: ??
by: FratManAug 23, 2013 3:58:49 PM

I'm usually really against these rankings of houses so I'll say this: Everyone has different opinions of houses, and there's really no way to judge the houses the same way - looks are more important to some people than others. Partying is more important, or having a "bomb" philanthropy is more important. So what I'm saying is there are too many metrics to actually judge which frats are up top and which ones aren't because we all value different stuff.

Enough of the ranking, each house has their strengths and each house has their weaknesses. We all love each other, secretly, hahaha.

By: FratMan
#3  by: eug   

top- dg, pi phi,
middle- axo, chi o, theta, alpha phi, kd
bottom- tri delt, kkg, gphi,

sure alpha phi has a lot of hot girls, but they dont participate much. kkg doesn't participate at all even though they're chill. dg and pi phi are top tier bc they contribute the most to greek life at uo. chi o has cute girls and they participate a decent amour. theta is really new, but they seem like the contribute as well. chi o and kd do a good job as well. tri delt...yeah. gphi has some cool girls but they arent doing too well.

It's difficult to rate sororities because you have to keep in mind various factors such as looks, participation, classiness, etc. In my opinion, participation in greek life is one of, if not the biggest factors on which chapters should be judged.

By: eug
by: ehhAug 22, 2013 9:52:32 AM

I agree with the aphi, but kkg should be middle..and theta should still be bottom because they don't have the looks

By: ehh
by: ...Aug 26, 2013 3:25:13 PM

Theta hates on Tri Delt so much. That's clearly what this ranking is about, FYI.

By: ...
#4  by: Spot on   

Yeah this is pretty much spot on. Anyone who disagrees with this is pretty delusional

By: Spot on
#5  by: Oldduck   

Here's my take on your sorority rankings. They aren't bad but i think you're a little off:

"Top- DG and Alpha Phi
Bottom- Gphi, KD, Theta, Tri Delt"

to

Top- DG and Alpha Phi
Middle- Pi Phi, KKG, Chi O
Bottom- AXO, Gphi, KD, Theta, Tri Delt

DG and Phi have been the best 2 houses on campus all 4 years i have been here however i feel like their hold on the top has lessened the last couple years, with KKG and XO in particular catching them.

When our President was at IFC president council they were all BSing about what was the best house to have a function with every single one said KKG, they are Frat with bows and bodies.
Pi Phi was the best Pi Phi in the country 2 years ago they haven't changed much, not the hottest but you wont run into any airheads.
Chi O, very clicky from my experience, a TON of gorgeous girls.

AXO- they're XO without the looks or Kappa without the fun.
Gphi- Really nice girls..... but actually there isn't a nicer group of girls
KD- they have the second best live out in eugene and haven't used it right in 2 years. Super involved though.
Theta- this is the wild card, this is one of the strongest national houses but they just started we'll see what happens.
Tri Delta- Well their '12 and '13 classes had some amazing girls but the younger girls are not quite there. Their alumni director is married to the guy who owns their house (same guy as SAE). They have a lot of potential but....

By: Oldduck
#6  by: just me   

I would say the sorority rankings are spot on.
Sororities:
Top- DG and Alpha Phi
Bottom- Gphi, KD, Theta, Tri Delt

By: just me
#7  by: Duck   

Yep. I agree with these rankings.

By: Duck
#8  by: Nah   

Coming from a male perspective, myself and everyone in my house, and every other dude I know in a different house, thinks chi o is a top house no question. Some of the best looking girls and they're the most fun apart from maybe kappa

By: Nah
#9  by: Hi   

Dg
Aphi
chi o
Pi phi
Kkg
Axo
Tri delt
Theta
Kd
Gphi

Sorry that's just the way it is. Nothing has changed. (Though Aphi & dg are basically even as well
As pi phi & kkg)

By: Hi
by: bruhSep 19, 2013 4:25:44 PM

yes

By: bruh
by: UmmmmSep 20, 2013 12:50:33 AM

No uhhh tri delt is lower than gphi

By: Ummmm
by: Good oneSep 20, 2013 5:51:14 PM

This rating is pretty accurate. Tri delt is obviously above gphi though so whoever posted that is just trying to make them look bad. I think theta is below kd though

By: Good one
by: ole duckSep 21, 2013 7:17:07 PM

I highly agree with these rankings. @Ummmm though i personally don't like any tri deltas below their '13 graduating class their not as bad as KD and Gphi. Unfortunately for theta they're that awkward new kid for now.

By: ole duck
#10  by: anonymous   

It's funny seeing rankings because you just see how biased everyone is. This is my knowledge of the ranking, from being a senior involved in greek life every year and having friends in many houses. I am looking at this completely unbiased as possible so I mean hopefully this is the most accurate. Also, I mean this as the school's ranking. My personal one would be a little different.

aphi, dg, chi o, kappa, pi phi, axo, theta, tridelt, kd, gphi

By: anonymous
by: ahhahaOct 13, 2013 3:55:31 PM

LOL you're a chi o

By: ahhaha
by: iffyOct 13, 2013 7:23:57 PM

I almost agree, but move Theta to just above GPhi.

By: iffy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.