facebook

sorority interest

by: VM

I want to know which sorority I should join, I did do my research but for THIS CAMPUS I don't know which sororities are BEST ! help , upcoming 2019 freshman

Posted By: VM
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Stay away   

Huge word of advise for every girl signed up for FFR. Stay far far away from Pi Beta Phi !!! Any sorority is better than this organization. They are extremely sneaky, awkward, vindictive, jealous & won’t blink an eye at turning their backs on you. Trust me!!! I dropped them and Ik first hand how awful they are. Biggest mistake of my college life!! I putting this here in hopes to help others steer clear.

By: Stay away
#12  by: Nikoisnotit   

Wait till aphi get back on campus if you want to be with the best 🤣

By: Nikoisnotit
#13  by: FFR   

Here are the rankings and why they are ranked where they are:
1.ZTA- Largest sorority on campus, most sought after & has smart pretty girls with the most well known philanthropy on campus. Pink ZTA ribbons everywhere! This sorority has a certain look and doesn’t tend to veer from that. They also won Homecoming last year. But be careful, these girls come with attitude and arrogance.
2.AXID- second largest sorority and very active in Greek community. This group has a good mix of the goody-two shoe girls and the wild girls. They are always up for fun and are strong in Greek sports. This sorority has a very diverse look.
3.PiPhi- One of the up and coming organizations on campus. You’ll see them everywhere and usually they are nice but have been known to try too hard. Strong leadership skills and highest GPA make this group a good choice. This sorority seems to get the leftover girls that wanted APhi, ZTA or AXID but got stuck at Pi Phi and They carry a bit of jealousy Bc of it.
4. KD- I’m sure at other schools KD is one of the largest and most sought after but at ODU they get lost in the shuffle. Many Greeks forget about KD Bc they just aren’t around. This is a smaller organization that has struggled in the past to get girls. Like Pi Phi they get the leftover girls. KD released their video for FFR First this year and they seem to be putting in more effort with APhi gone.
5. Tri Sigma- Congrats to this sorority for truly pushing themselves up the ladder! This group of girls are active, happy and have a very positive vibe. They are always willing to help other Greeks and are growing in size. Known in the past to be the last choice Bc they were new on campus, that’s changing and they are proud! This organization is very diverse and doesn’t discriminate.
6. DZ- Delta Zeta is a smaller sorority that tends to connect to a certain type of ODU girl. They aren’t as involved and don’t mingle as much with the Frats. Seem to struggle with FFR every year and many girls drop once they are in. Hopefully this year will be different for them.
7.APhi- Currently this sorority is on probation. Huge terribly embarrassing incident that played out all over campus and made both local and National news. Should have been permanently removed from ODU. They were considered the bullies and mean girls organization that would pride themselves only on looks. Might return spring 2020 but unsure if there are ANY members left on campus.

By: FFR
by: 100% Sep 4, 2019 9:32:19 PM

This is the most accurate sorority evaluation I’ve read in a long time. ODU is growing and the Greek community really needs unity, And fingers crossed APhi won’t come back.

By: 100%

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.