facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: cookies   

Blondie, no kidding. That or she's still drunk from the previous night.

nwgirl, the cost of the sororities may vary slightly, but you're going to be looking at a few hundred per semester for due. I think all of the groups offer a payment plan if you struggle to pay, so long as you talk to the finance girl. A few friends of mine from other schools pay up to $7-800+ per semester because they have a house to maintain, but since Northwest sororities are housed in Roberta, the dues are much, much cheaper. The dues go toward events, such as recruitment, formal, date nights, etc.

Something to remember about sororities is a pledge class can change the dynamics of an entire group. The top organization can fall or the "weird" girls can move to the top. What matters is the sisterhood.

By: cookies
#12  by: asdfghjkl;   

Sigma Kappa
Sigma Sigma Sigm
Phi Mu
Alpha Sigma Alpha
Alpha Delta Pi

By: asdfghjkl;
#13  by: Alumni   

What happened to the Delta Zeta chapter? I know they lost their charter, but why?

By: Alumni
by: Bearcat AlumMay 4, 2015 10:24:32 AM

I believe it had something to do with low grades and not being able to recruit and retain new members. They got down to about 5ish girls and had to shut down because of recruitment issues.

By: Bearcat Alum
#14  by: Lovebug   

Phi Mu is by far the best on campus. They love eachother to the end of the earth and even more. They give back to the community and do whatever they can to help anyone that needs it.

By: Lovebug

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.