facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: asdfjkl   

Alpha- 1
Phi Mu- 2
Sigma Kappa- 3
Alpha Delta Pi- 4
Sigma- 5

Alphas definitely have the best overall package. They're smart and down to earth, selfless, and know when to have a good time.

By: asdfjkl
by: FbgmSep 20, 2012 12:55:37 AM

No way alpha has bumped way down to at least a 4. Have you lost your mind bro they cause drama by chasing it on the regular. 1.phimu & tri sig. 2. Sigkap 3. Maybe alpha and idk any adpi's but im sure they dont drama start at our parties like alpha does. I would put GDI and other fraternities above their wack asses.

By: Fbgm
#2  by: Rando   

Sigma Sigma Sigma
Sigma Kappa
Alpha Delta Pi
Phi Mu
Alpha Sigma Alpha

Rumor has it that the Alphas got 19 MIP's in one night I've also seen these girls out at the bars drinking in letters which is apparently a big no no in the Greek community, they also have some superiority complex which isn't necessary, so yeah, they know how to have a good time lol they're not the classiest though.

Phi Mu kind of sticks to themselves so I don't know a lot about them

Alpha Delta Pi are a good bunch of girls, their all honest and you can tell they all love eachother and their super close, they get better and better each year. Very good girls for the most part, don't see them out very often and their not really the most social people ever but the ones that I've met have been nice

Sigma Kappa is really fun, they're a lot like Alpha Delta Pi, I see these girls out a lot. Really fun, really nice down to earth girls. They always hang out in groups though. I think this sorority has a ton of members so that might be the reason they group together.

Sigma Sigma Sigma is the best, they have the best grades and know how to have fun while keeping it classy. They really have their stuff together!

By: Rando
by: JunoAug 29, 2016 11:21:22 PM

Alpha delta PI are the worse! Like to start trouble

By: Juno
by: ADPiAlumaeOct 6, 2016 10:10:13 AM

Sounds like Juno is a little uninformed. As a former active member of this chapter I can attest to the fact that Alpha Delta Pi has a very strict standards code. Troublemakers are not a way to describe this chapter because I can tell you right now the advisors would not put up with troublemaking in any way, shape, or form. Sometimes ADPi members get called "awkward" and "anti-social" when in actuality we are taught from the beginning of membership to hold ourselves to higher standards than the rest of Greek life, to act like ladies and represent ourselves and our chapter well. If those standards aren't met, members are removed. A decent sized chunk of my own Alpha class was quickly had their membership revoked or had dropped because they wanted to be troublemakers and found out quickly it wouldn't be tolerated.

By: ADPiAlumae
#3  by: Guru   

1)ALPHA -overall best (what like Past 9 years they won sorority of the year?)they have been in a little trouble lately with their nationals lately concerning underage drinking on campus property but nothing too serious I would say
2)Phi Mu- Good looking girls not sure there as big as other sororities in philanthropy or campus involvement but definatley great party girls
3)Tri-Sigma- Wow sense my freshmen year this sorority has came ALONG way great girls pretty sure they dominated grades and still manage to party
4)Sigma Kappa-A very in-between sorority not a lot of good but not a lot of bad either but they do have some party girls
5)Adi-Pi- Involved in many campus events,very nice ladies but hate to say it they are the weirdest of the bunch,hopefully they can get better

By: Guru
#4  by: MiaBear   

Alpha is TERRIBLE. They are two-faced. They consider themselves the best, but apparently they have not looked in the mirror lately. They are the joke of greek life.

By: MiaBear
#5  by: bearkitty   

1. Alpha and Phi Mu (tie)- Obviously people love to hate on Alpha. If you take out the rumors and look at things such as grades, community service, and campus involvement, they are obviously on top.
The only stereotype the Phi Mus actually fit in is the fact that they are good looking. They are extremely involved and supportive of other organizations.
3. Sigma- Getting much better. They very much deserved sorority of the year.
4. Sigma Kappa- Down-to-earth girls. Great sisterhood. Very diverse.
5. ADPi- The best sisterhood on campus, however they are not very involved.

By: bearkitty
#6  by: Soda pop    

From an outsider's perspective:

Alpha has fallen pretty far with MIPs, rumors of hazing, and drama. They are good at putting on a great front, though. I wouldn't have known their sisterhood was so strained had some of the girls not told me directly.

Tri-Sigma has done well, winning sorority of the year and such, but I can't say I know many of the girls.

ADPi has a great sisterhood, but they need to put more effort in recruitment and be more involved. It wouldn't hurt for them to put more effort into appearance when they do wear letters - a little bit of makeup and styled hair. Overall they've all been really nice girls.

SigKap just had some great girls graduate and they seem to do alright in recruitment. I don't know many of the newer ones. I don't see them in letters much either.

Phi Mu certainly has some pretty girls and they're always in letters. Some of the ones I've met haven't been the brightest, though.

By: Soda pop
#7  by: GG   

What if you just went through recruitment and decided for yourself who you like? I can tell you for a fact that Alpha doesn't haze. And as for MIPs...I'm sorry, I could have sworn I saw ALL greek girls, no matter the age, at parties last year with drinks in their hands. Does the fact that they don't get caught make them better? Nope. This is so childish. There's good and bad to every sorority. The fact that other girls have covered their tracks better says nothing about their morals.

By: GG
#8  by: paperclip   

whatever happened to delta zeta? I heard they were coming back

By: paperclip
#9  by: Blondie   

Someone didn't get a bid ^^^ hahahha

By: Blondie
#10  by: nwgirl   

How much do the sororities cost to join? And how much are they usually per year

By: nwgirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.