facebook

alpha sigma alpha discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Sigma Alpha sorority chapter comments at Northern Illinois University - NIU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Outside looking in   

These previous negative comments are 100% posted by girls that are jealous that they didnt get picked to be in Asa. I have met Asa's and they are not only pretty, but some of the absolute sweetest girls I have ever met. People who say otherwise are just full of envy and it sounds like THEY are the ones who don't know what it means to be in a sorority.

By: Outside looking in
#2  by: NIU Greek   

That's completely not true, some people just don't like them. I'm 100% positive that there are no girls in other houses sitting around crying about not getting bids from ASA.

By: NIU Greek
#3  by: J   

amen to comment #2. i hate the whole "haters are jealous" bit. maybe you're just disliked cause you're crappy people. deal with it.

By: J
#4  by: NIU girl   

when i rushed ASA i just wanted it to end. wasnt interested in it after meeting 2 of the girls. were on my bottom 2.

By: NIU girl
#5  by: NIU S   

ASA's are quite possibly one of the worst houses on campus imo. I will admit they are some good looking girls but their personality is just soo horrendous. At events and stuff they put on the nice face but then just around campus by themselves are they some snobby stuck up brats.

By: NIU S
#6  by: ha   

to the comment above... i just read all the sorority rankings and you guys destroyed others rankings as well.. it wasnt hard to notice when it says "ASA ALL THE WAY" on everyones page... plus you guys self rank the most on here. i think its you that is jealous. and stop thinking "haters" are just jealous girls who didnt get into the house. im a good looking girl and i put asa at the bottom of my rushing list because of all the fake i saw in the house. nice try.

By: ha
#7  by: Jas   

See posting # 10 posted oct.13, 2013 . Nickname JAS from Calif.

By: Jas

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.