facebook

sorority hazing

by: Halz123

Hi, I'm transferring to Niu this fall and I'm planning on rushing! I'll be a sophomore, and I'm wondering if sororities here haze, and if they do how bad it is. Please answer as honest as possible

Posted By: Halz123
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: fratstar   

Not all houses haze...Pretty sure Sigmas do (they have a hazing room) Sigma Kappa was on probation for hazing a few years back..I think Alpha Sigma Alpha was too. Only one's I've heard of hazing

By: fratstar
by: halz123Jun 29, 2015 4:58:36 PM

what does the hazing consist of?

By: halz123
#2  by: KeepItReal   

No sorority hazes as SILD has such a tight leash on every house in the Greek system. Everyone likes to accuse each other of hazing for some reason. Have fun at recruitment. You will definitely find where you belong! Don't worry about all the rumors.

By: KeepItReal
#3  by: Let'sBeHonest   

^ you've obviously never been inside the Sigma "crafting" room.

By: Let'sBeHonest
#4  by: Liars   

The sigma crafting room is a room for crafting and crafting only. Tri sigma is completely against hazing and they are classy enough girls not to falsely accuse other houses of hazing. End of discussion here.

By: Liars
#5  by: southernbell   

NIU has a no hazing policy as do many of the sororities who respect the policy and follow it closely, you should have no worries about anything like that.

By: southernbell

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.