facebook

aphi

by: Curious

Rushing this fall, what kind of rep does Alpha Phi have at this school??

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sir   

They were in some serious trouble recently. Only have a few seniors this year and so their fall '14 is huge, which also means very new and diverse. I've met some girls there I love, some that i would rather do without. I don't really have a clear answer for you

By: Sir
#2  by: Best Advice   

Reach out to a few and get to know them. You're not going to like every girl in your sorority, but like the other comment, I love some and then others I could never see myself talking to. But that's in every chapter. All around, they're on the rise. As a senior now, I've seen them improved. My older sister used to be one and I would have not joined them back then but now, I would definitely think about it.

By: Best Advice
#3  by: Fair   

They're known for being the most down to earth and don't have a bad rep. They have cute girls and are cool to talk to. You'll know during recruitment if they're the ones for you!

By: Fair
#4  by: Honesty   

To be honest, they aren't the best. I know A Phis are usually awesome at other girls but not here. Then again it's not like their terrible!!

By: Honesty
#5  by: Eh   

Let's just say they're less than mediocre...if that helps

By: Eh
#6  by: ^^^   

Aphi is one of the hottest sororities just not at niu. To be honest they are more on the ghetto side.

By: ^^^
#7  by: sorority gal    

you don't want to be an alpha phi, they don't even have a house. The whole system is backwards at NIU. Houses that are bad at most schools are good at NIU. You'll see when you go through recruitment

By: sorority gal

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.