facebook

sorority recruitment

by: Freshy

I've heard so many different things about sororities and I want to join one but I don't want any hazing and I want a sorority people like hanging out with. What are the top choices for what I want?

Posted By: Freshy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GreekHuskie   

Your top choices would be Sigma Kappa (EK), Alpha Sigma Alpha(ASA).
I'd also recommend checking out Delta Gamma (DG).
They don't get all the publicity but the sisterhood is strong and people like socializing with them

By: GreekHuskie
#2  by: Freshy   

I heard Sigma Kappa Hazes and they were on probation for it. Not my thing. What about Sigma Sigma Sigma?

By: Freshy
#3  by: greeeklife   

Sigma Kappa was on probation just last fall for hazing. They also didn't mention it during recruitment, so a bunch of girls dropped the day after bid night. It was all false advertisement from their part. As for other sororities hazing, I know Alpha Sigma Alpha hazes. Almost certain Delta Zeta hazes. Rumor goes around that Sigma Sigma Sigma hazes. I haven't heard anything bad about the others. Alpha Phi has been making a come back and I have heard that they are easy to hang out with.

By: greeeklife
#4  by: STFU   

NO SORORITY HAZES. Find the house you belong in. Everyone says everyone else hazes so they can get more numbers when in reality none of them do.

By: STFU
#5  by: _____   

My best bet would be Alpha Phi, Sigmans or DG. All three have awesome personalities and fun to be around. Sigmas have a 2 year contract to live in their house. APhi has their own little apartment complex which is pretty sick. The apts are furnished and super nice. It's not required to live there. Also, it's the cheapest. DG is a 1 year contract to live in their house, I believe.

By: _____

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.