facebook

sorority recruitment help

by: Megan

Hi there, I was just wondering what rush is like and if there is any advice you give me about rushing? Also,how difficult is it to get a bid from sigma kappa, delta zeta, delta gamma, sigma sigma sigma?

Posted By: Megan
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Helper   

Well I'm just going to start off by saying this, if you are asking how hard it is to get a bid from those houses purely based off the comments you read on here, you're doing it wrong. Please don't make your judgement off these ratings. Rush will be composed of 3 different days, and on the third day you will know exactly where you belong. As long as your personality goes along with the sorority, then it won't be hard to get a bid. It's based on mutual selection, so just be yourself and you'll get a bid from the house you want.

By: Helper
#2  by: Guide   

I definitely agree with the person above. Go into recruitment with an open mind. It's okay to have a few houses in mind, but don't rule out people because of what you read on this website. Most of it is over exaggerated or just plain untrue. When you walk into your house, you will know. Each house is unique in their own way and you have to choose the one that you fit into best. Don't try to impress people, just be you, and you'll end up in the right house.

By: Guide
#3  by: Northern Greek   

it's not off of mutual selection. Don't kid yourself. If a sorority does not think you are pretty enough, even if they are your number one pick, it doesn't matter. They will not take you.

By: Northern Greek
by: uhhhh Sep 19, 2016 5:25:37 PM

mutual selection means you both one another. it's not mutual if the sorority does not want you. this process is yes, mostly, mutual selection

By: uhhhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.