facebook

true frat opinions

by: Lavar Ball

What are the real frat rankings? Every one seems self ranked and as an incoming transfer I wanna know who's worth checking out.

Posted By: Lavar Ball
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fall '15 Grad   

In all honesty, all the houses are good, but everyone lets their egos get in the way. Theres a dozen different ways you can rank a house: philanthropy, parties, GPA, fall/spring classes, etc.

The important thing is that you enjoy the guys you're living with. I was pledging one house because they "offered" me immediate leadership roles in the house, but I soon realized that I didn't fit there. I enjoyed partying, a little too much, and ended up rushing somewhere else.

The other important thing to remember is that you actually enjoy being around the guys 9 months out of the year. I loved the house i joined (not stating it so bias doesn't play a role) but they hung around with the sorority i was into and I enjoyed their national philanthropy.

Guys will billboard their letters in class during Rush Week just for the chance that someone may sit down by them and ask about their house.

Make the connections, hang around the houses, make sure you like the guys. Simple as that.

By: Fall '15 Grad

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.