facebook

sae or phi kapps

by: !

I'm rushing this semester and have found myself stuck between SAE and Phi Kapps. Been to both houses, both a lot of fun. But still tryin to get more info on each.

Posted By: !
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: NIU Greek   

Phi Kaps, SAE is heading downhill fast. Their nationals already made them dump half of their guys and the house is disgusting. Stick with a fraternity that will still be on campus when you graduate.

By: NIU Greek
#2  by: Asked to Leave NIU   

Join SAE... After graduation, theres a very slim chance you'll actually come back on a consistent basis, other than Homecoming & Tugs. SAE is just the typical bros you see at bigger schools like ASU and Florida, which is rare to see at NIU. I was torn between them and TKE last semester (practically same houses). Yes, nationals made them dump half their guys, but the guys that stayed had solid GPA's, paid everything on time, & threw bangers with the top houses.

Bottom line: Join SAE & enjoy college

By: Asked to Leave NIU
#3  by: anon   

Phi kaps seem to have a closer brotherhood. You walk in and everybody is cool with everybody, which is hard to find usually. Both solid houses but SAE does seem to be going on a downwards slope while phi kaps is probably staying the same or making slight improvements.

By: anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.