Up and coming: ΑΣΦ
Not Recognized: ΘΧ,ΠΚΦ,ΠΚΑ

Sororities
Top Tier: ΑΣΑ, ΣΚ
Upper Middle: ΣΣΣ,ΑΦ, ΔΖ
Lower Middle: ΔΓ, ΑΔΠ
Bottom Tier: ΣΛΣ, ΛΘΑ
No up and coming because recruitment is too low for PHC

Let's see what Spring 17 has in store. New rankings coming at the end of Spring!

Posted By: NIU Geed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: HGH   

middle tiers can be interchanged. if these rankings are solely based off social, maybe, but a lot of the "top tier" houses you put up are seriously struggling in just about every other important aspect of Greek Life.

By: HGH
#2  by: greek   

hahaha clearly the geed doesn't know the proper ranks

By: greek
by: FratFeb 1, 2017 12:17:27 AM

Guess we have a low tier frat member here;)

By: Frat
#3  by: Actuallu   

As far as sororities, this is the most accurate. Although I could say DG is better than DZ

By: Actuallu
by: ...Feb 8, 2018 12:08:19 AM

I'd usually confuse those two houses butttt not this time. DZs actually try to socialize

By: ...
#4  by: 4th year IFC   

This is pretty accurate except a few changes. Swap DG and DZ (DG has been improving these past couple of semesters)
ADP should even be lower I don't mean to come off as rude or anything but do any IFC or PHA organizations do any socials with them. If you do then I am mistaken and I will admit that however there's even talk of them losing their house. Imho they need to start over and begin from scratch. Or PHA could just let more Panhellenic interest groups on our campus because the fraternity to sorority ratio is terrible here.
Also DU is losing their charter so technically can't even be ranked. No Charter, no university recognition therefore no house.

By: 4th year IFC
by: GoHuskiesAug 7, 2017 2:38:10 PM

DU did not lose their charter- they are still up and running... for now.

By: GoHuskies
#5  by: mmm   

DG is better than DZ? how is dg getting better these past few semesters? they have been going down hill! they used to have pretty fun girls..now just sloppy not so cute girls.

By: mmm
by: Niu alumJul 19, 2017 8:27:59 AM

Clearly a DZ defending her chapter. DG is a solid middle tier sorority. On the same level with a phi and sigmas.

By: Niu alum
#6  by: frat   

DG should be upper middle. DZ with ADPi

By: frat
#7  by: Huskies   

Sigmas should be in top tier too. That’s the only change

By: Huskies
#8  by: Greek   

Too bad ASA is no longer recognized by NIU until 2020.

By: Greek
by: What.Jan 11, 2018 11:55:18 PM

Is this true? I just checked the NIU website and theyre still up there.

By: What.
by: actuallyJan 12, 2018 7:13:25 PM

The NIU greek website will be lucky to be changed to 'correct' info by semester's end...it's not a big priority here.

By: actually
by: TRUE!Jan 12, 2018 7:21:49 PM

Yes, it's actually on the NIU disciplinary greek site. Very sad for all involved.

By: TRUE!
#9  by: TJ   

DZ as upper middle?! LMAOOOOO. Damn bruh if that’s true I feel bad for the system

By: TJ

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.