facebook

new fraternity

by: Bravo

So NIU getting a new fraternity. Alpha Sigma Pi. Why the heelll would these guys come to campus to try to start a new fraternity when we have fraternities here that are struggling for members and near the verge of being kicked off.....Doesnt make sense if you ask me and its a be move on their part. IFC should vote NOOO to this group coming

Posted By: Bravo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Mikey   

This is just going to be another Tater Chi. They're going to be small, have no house, and have no parties. Their recruitment will fall through because we came to NIU to party. We don't need another house, we need to expand the houses here.

By: Mikey
#2  by: Senior   

I agree. We have enough fraternities here, bringing more here is in my opinion just a waste. Instead we should focus on the ones we already have here like increasing member size for all fraternities and/or providing at least moderate housing. The university likes to pretend that fraternity houses are on campus housing (which they're not). Greek houses here are all in terrible condition in some way or form, say what you want but it's true. Until all or more fraternity houses are either renovated or new ones are built that fit decent standards why the hell would an interest group even bother think of setting up a colony here.

By: Senior
#3  by: lol   

lol its alpha sigma phi not pi.

By: lol
#4  by: Wtf?    

So we approve them to come on campus and they recruit 30+ guys in 3 days? Come on guys...I'm calling b.s on that one... they will just be another small 15-20 man chapter. why would NIU bring another fraternity to campus if there are already so many (with some that struggle in recruitment)! We could have taken those guys and bettered a smaller fraternity instead of just brought an entire new one. Just saying guys.

By: Wtf?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.