1. Tri Delta
2. Gamma Phi
3. Chi O
4. AOII
5. Pi Phi
6. ADPi

By: The Real Ranks
#12  by: obvi   

Hahhha aoii is the sadest thing ever! Not three, not four, but should be THE LAST sorority on the least! And you as well pi phi. At least Chi O and ADPi are worth trying to bad mouth and bring us down. Sry we will get the best pledges this year. Have fun getting kicked off for never making quota pi phi.

By: obvi
#13  by: frat   

if we find out one of our pledges so much as kiss a pi phi or aoii next semester, they'll be BB'd. Yeahhh....

By: frat
#14  by: Well...   

A PNM might not know what "PNM" means. I didn't! I didn't know anything about greek life or anyone in greek life until I went through recruitment! "PNM" = Potential New Member. GreekRank is never an accurate way to decide which sorority is the "best" and which is the "worst." The best sorority will be the one you feel most comfortable in. I didn't pick my sorority because I thought they were the "best," I picked them because I could see myself as one of their sisters. So always always always decide for yourself and pick the one YOU love the most! Because chances are, they'll love you just as much.

By: Well...
#15  by: Hm   

This website is so silly! I can totally see just like 3 members of each chapter actually caring about this. I don't care. Being greek is the best thing I have ever done, no matter my ranking. I couldn't imagine having guy friends who didn't hold my door open or respect my no booze no boys! <3 I love seeing all the greek girls in the union too! Like watch out geed girls, we need all the tables in the union to eat with our sisters! Haha Go greek!

By: Hm
#16  by: FYI   

Greek life is larger than you would expect at NAU. Perhaps you should stop typing in all caps, it makes you look like an idiot. Why are you even looking up greek life if you hate it? Don't you have anything better to do than hate on sororities that dropped you? You're clearly a loser if you have nothing better to do than go on greekrank on a Friday night.

By: FYI
#17  by: i love how   

Close everyones scores are... lol

By: i love how
#18  by: ladies   

quit pretending to be fraternities. Guys would be rating their own frat before coming to a girls page to make fun of their weights. Just saying its dumb and catty grow up

By: ladies
#19  by: real:   

1.gphi
2.tri delt
3.adpi
4.chio
This is on personality, scholarship, popularity, philo, and looks.
pi phi and aoii can fight for bottom two.

By: real:
#20  by: This Website   

Is such a joke. Idk why any sororities would even post. I am in Greek life and i was under the impression we are a relatively close community. Guess i was wrong..

By: This Website

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.