facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Northern Arizona University - NAU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 10
#1  by: What?   

This is the worst site I have seen for Greek Life. Everyone I have talked to around NAU says how great of a Greek Life we have here, well this is clearly showing how everyone is two faced. Id think that if Greek Life was so "good" people would not bash other sororities justto make theirs look better. This site is just plain sad!!

By: What?
#2  by: ME   

This site has absolutely no truth to it. NAU greek life is such a great community and it is so much fun to be a part of it. The only competition is during greek life or Derby days and other such Philanthropy. But what this site doesn't say is all the fun we all had a creek week(end) and how much love we have for all of the other chapters. We all need to remember what Tish said at the greek speaker and "stop Hatin'"

By: ME
#3  by: upset   

NAU should be different then big schools... we should have more community. This wasn't what your/our founding mothers thought of when they created our sisterhood. You should be ashamed to wear your letters on your chest.

By: upset
#4  by: looks   

looks pretty accurate actually.
1. gphib
2. tridelt
3. chio
4. adpi
5. piphi
6. aoii

sorry im not sorry.

By: looks
by: GDec 27, 2012 2:07:05 AM

Agreed ^^^

By: G
#5  by: RE: LOOKS   

Thank you for finally setting the record strait! Strat<3!

By: RE: LOOKS
#6  by: re: looks   

yeah i'm in a fraternity and i can say that much is true....

By: re: looks
#7  by: Real Facts for PNMS   

The top sororities connection wise at this campus are:
1. Chi Omega - 300,000+ initiated members nationally.
2. Delta Delta Delta - 238,000+ initiated members nationally.
3. Pi Beta Phi - 230,000 + initiated members nationally.
4. Alpha Delta Pi - 215,000+ initiated members nationally.
5. Gamma Phi Beta - 170,000+ initiated members nationally.
6. Alpha Omicron Pi - 145,000+ initiated members nationally.

Philanthropies (Alphabetically by sorority):
1. Alpha Delta Pi - Ronald McDonald House
2. Alpha Omicron Pi -Arthritis Research
3. Chi Omega - Make a Wish Foundation
4. Delta Delta Delta - St. Jude's
5. Gamma Phi Beta - Camp Fire USA
6. Pi Beta Phi - First Book

The best sorority?:
The one you choose to be in!
"We, as undergraduate members of women's fraternities, stand for good scholarship, for guarding of good health, for maintenance of fine standards, and for serving, to the best of our ability, our college community."

By: Real Facts for PNMS
#8  by: Be Real    

There are NO bad sororities @ NAU, ignore the haters who say "don't join ___". Find the fit that fits YOU. Good luck!

By: Be Real
#9  by: Dear PNM's   

Any potential new member who actually reads this website needs to realize that ANY and EVERY thing posted on this site is the result of girls trying to bring down other houses. Everything written is untrue, and is just an attempt to make one house better than another. PNMs: Instead of reading falsified gossip on a website, try actually rushing the houses and making your own informed decision. ACTIVES: Instead of writing falsified gossip on a website, try to better the greek community instead of tear it apart.

By: Dear PNM's
#10  by: sorry pi phi   

We know when you rank over and over. Just accept that you are bottom tier's now and let the rest of the real greeks shine. :)

By: sorry pi phi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.