facebook

What are your thoughts on ranking the houses.

by: Incoming Freshman

I am going through sorority recruitment in the fall next year, my mom was in a top house during her college years and told me that rankings completely affected chapter experiences. Where would you rank each of the houses

Posted By: Incoming Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorry but it’s true   

It’s unanimous that you stay away from ADPi and ZTA (although ZTA never seemed that bad to me but I also don’t want to learn the hard way that everyone was right…) The rest people nitpick about being top or mid, but really the only bottom chapters that everyone agrees on are ADPi and ZTA. Sometimes joining a mid sorority is better than top because internal affairs are less toxic and frats will still want to hang out with your house.

By: sorry but it’s true
#2  by: Greek grad   

There isn’t really a strong “top house” here it rotates between kappa, Aphi, kd, and chi o every few years. I recommend any of those
Houses, and since unt is not a Greek life school status really doesn’t have a huge pull either

By: Greek grad
by: Truth Apr 2, 2024 11:21:35 PM

Aphi, pi Phi, Chi o are top. Stay with a sting national

By: Truth
#3  by: uni   

I feel like you should give it your own feel , rush is all about having an open mind and trusting the process bc you never know , you may like a house you never thought you would

By: uni

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.