facebook

rushing in the fall...maybe

by: possibly rushing

I'm transferring to UNT in the fall and considering rushing (my previous school didn't have greek life, awful I know), but I'll be a Junior so I'm not sure if they take transfer students. One of my closest friends is a Kappa at FSU and wants me to look into KKG. I'm not really sure about Greek Life at UNT though.

Posted By: possibly rushing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Req   

Known as the rich girls. Beware though, they are very catty.

By: Req
#2  by: Just sayin   

DO NOT TRANSFER HERE. Greek life is awful

By: Just sayin
by: wordMay 27, 2014 9:59:10 AM

this place sucks

By: word
#3  by: UNTgreeklife   

Kappas aren't the rich girls so don't buy into that. Rush and see what chapter feels the most comfortable and most like you. However, if you want to go Kappa,it's a great sorority to be in.

By: UNTgreeklife
by: untJun 4, 2014 11:14:06 AM

That sounds like something a kappa would say. They're the rich girls.

By: unt
#4  by: Confused   

I have yet to see an actual answer.... what are the chances for transfer students to get bids??

By: Confused
by: UpperclassmenJun 16, 2014 1:53:02 PM

I know they rarely give bids to upperclassmen.

By: Upperclassmen
#5  by: sophomorepnm   

who does tend to give out bids to upperclassmen?

By: sophomorepnm
#6  by: Raven   

They do take older girls! Great way to get connected and get involved. Helps if you know girls in the chapters already. They are all good strong nationally. I think UNT/Pan does a great job with Rush. Just don't get your heart set on one. Get in and make the best of the friendships you will make.

By: Raven
#7  by: sorority   

Pretty much every sorority gives bids to upperclassmen. Kappas are great but so are the other sororities. Just go into recruitment with an open mind.

By: sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.