facebook

suspension

by: KA

Heard through the grape vine that Kappa Alpha is done for a couple of years here at UNT, what a shame that it came at the hands of a sorority girl. As Greeks, that is just a shameful thing to do. Wishing KA the best of luck, hope y'all land on your feet.

Posted By: KA
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: KA Alum   

KA is one of the oldest and more traditional chapters at UNT. The greek system there is a mess and it stinks at the head. You guys better all pull together or you'll go down too, one by one. KA will be back, but the greeks there better start looking out for one another.

By: KA Alum
#2  by: Greek101   

That is all a nasty rumor about a sorority girl turning them in...

By: Greek101
by: KA AlumMay 12, 2014 2:07:35 PM

Actually no it's not. But that's not my point. Look at the vandalism that's occurred over the past week alone on greek row. As greeks, we compete at rush and in athletics, etc....outside these venues, we should be one community. As an alumnus, we bond with others who were greek in college. Undergrads today don't seem to get that. If we're not lifting each other up, the rest of the community will tear us down. Right now, we're tearing ourselves down at UNT.

#3  by: Well...   

What happened? I haven't heard. Sometimes girls do have valid problems at fraternity events so was it something like that?

By: Well...
by: yea.. okMay 17, 2014 1:19:47 PM

No, I heard that some girl got her feelings hurt so she had her little take pictures of a party and send them to whoever is in charge of the fraternities.

By: yea.. ok
#4  by: KA Alum   

And therein lies the problem with the UNT system. Ignorance clearly knows no bounds. About 25% of last fall's very good pledge class was minorities, but who cares? Stop watering down quality character with the race card, please.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.