facebook

Kappa???? Someone explain

by: Need2know

So what happened to Kappa? Heard they’re kicked off & need details

Posted By: Need2know
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bye bye kappa:(    

They were hazing. Apparently they had a lock in and took the girls phones and wouldn’t let them leave. Probably was just harmless fun but someone always has to ruin it

By: Bye bye kappa:(
by: SadDec 9, 2021 2:46:06 PM

I hope the girl is ok

By: Sad
by: WtfAug 28, 2022 3:22:23 AM

Kappa is suspended for 5 years for hazing

By: Wtf
by: lolAug 28, 2022 5:55:52 PM

I was in kappa and dropped as well just wasn’t for me but I was at that event and no one had a seizure and no one was taken in an ambulance lmao

By: lol
#2  by: Sad   

A girl had a seizure when the older members kidnapped her- now the sorority is suspended for 5 years.she girl.is ok but an ambulance had to be called.

By: Sad
by: Hello Nov 29, 2021 9:26:58 PM

How do you know that they’re banned for 5 years?

By: Hello
#3  by: Ex kappa   

I was in this sorority but dropped. Everything that’s come out is true. They do take your phones and kidnap you. It’s all suppposed to be harmless and to keep the secrets of the night from getting out and for bonding. They do definitely “lightly” haze but it’s all consensual and they seemed to base what they did off what they thought you could handle. Idk if that really makes it better or not.

By: Ex kappa
by: DumbJan 25, 2022 12:31:33 PM

That shouldn’t be considered hazing in the first place.

By: Dumb
by: Do BetterJan 25, 2022 4:36:22 PM

There is no such thing as “lightly” hazing. The minute a chapter member is made to feel uncomfortable is the minute the hazing begins. Period.

By: Do Better
by: GimsJan 28, 2022 4:24:31 PM

@do better- than they should get rid of rush because everyone is uncomfortable during the parties

By: Gims
#4  by: Wrong   

not kicked off

By: Wrong
#5  by: SMH   

Krappa could commit a murder and the alums will get them off. Other sororities/Panhellenic and the UNIVERSITIES need hold them accountable. Ohio State Panhellenic voted them off after they ran over a drunken pledge. The alums got the school to reinstate them after 2 years. They had a toxic history of hazing yet the school caved after the sororities voted.

By: SMH
by: Holy cowJun 22, 2022 9:19:12 PM

They ran over a drunken pledge? Sounds like they should be in prison!!

By: Holy cow
by: Obsessed with KKGJun 24, 2022 1:52:32 PM

You are just weird knowing all this. What’s your deal with Kappa? Their chapter T Ohio State is doing great.

By: Obsessed with KKG
by: NoSep 3, 2022 2:32:21 PM

So not true. This poster is toxic and has a weird obsession with Kappa.

By: No
by: NoSep 3, 2022 2:33:26 PM

So not true. This poster is toxic and has a weird obsession with Kappa.

By: No
by: ColumbusSep 3, 2022 6:53:04 PM

Kappa at Ohio State is going strong. Yes, they had a member hit by a car, not a Kappa, during one of their Philanthropy events - Kappa Dog Night. They had sold hit dogs for years outside their house in the evenings after football games. Their house is across street from campus. The member had been drinking.

By: Columbus

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.