facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of North Texas - UNT General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 7 of 8
#61  by: 20 bucks   

says KA trolls this site. Kind of embarrassed that yall would do this guys.

By: 20 bucks
#62  by: Pike   

In my opinion, I am giving props to where I believe they are due. PhiKap- seem to have a strong brotherhood. KA- well w/ women. Sigma Chi- very popular group of fine gentlemen. I'm looking forward to challenging each other this year and improving the Greek system here at UNT. Best of luck to all fraternities!

By: Pike
#63  by: Fact   

Im a sorority girl and ive made it a point to go to all of the fraternity houses on Greek row (and ATO). The truth is in the consistency and sigma chi and theta chi consistently have the best and funniest parties. EVEN during summer. UNT Greek life is really boring and these two fraternities make it so much more like big Greek schools.

- Sorority girl opinion

By: Fact
#64  by: ;]   

Greek life is kind of like high school, theta chi and sigma chi are the cool group of kids who were popular and had all the parties. The rest of the fraternities are the group of kids that aren't very well known and everyone at the party wonders who the hell they are.

By: ;]
#65  by: ;]   

Greek life is kind of like high school, theta chi and sigma chi are the cool group of kids who were popular and had all the parties. The rest of the fraternities are the group of kids that aren't very well known and everyone at the party wonders who the hell they are.

By: ;]
#66  by: Theta chi   

Just not good at unt that's the absolute truth but they are on here trying to make themselves look better. The high school reference was good tho. Sigma chis have a 17 year old boy maturity

By: Theta chi
#67  by: @theta chi   

I am willing to bet that theta chi and sigma chi and maybe kappa sig will take all of the best pledges this rush. Parties, and popularity amongst sororites dont lie.

By: @theta chi
#68  by: in addition   

Sigma chi, theta chi, and sig ep all have the active members that are going to the doctors, lawyers, and successful business men. All the rest of the frats have j@ck off degrees that you can get at a community colleges. Now if you were a PR wouldn't you want to joint the frat that has the guys who are going most likely to be successful and rich, or the frat that has all the future gas station workers and physical trainers and wannabe high school coaches.

By: in addition
#69  by: in addition   

Sigma chi, theta chi, and sig ep all have the active members that are going to the doctors, lawyers, and successful business men. All the rest of the frats have j@ck off degrees that you can get at a community colleges. Now if you were a PR wouldn't you want to joint the frat that has the guys who are going most likely to be successful and rich, or the frat that has all the future gas station workers and physical trainers and wannabe high school coaches.

By: in addition
#70  by: Seriously   

Rush the chapter that is going to allow you to shake the right hands. Dont rush a chapter that will teach you how to do proper work outs and throw perfect spirals and throw perfect free throws. LOLOLOLOLOL

By: Seriously

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.