facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of North Texas - UNT General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 8
#31  by: Sigma chi   

Why are you so jealous of KA? If you would learn how to treat women maybe you would be ranked higher.

By: Sigma chi
#32  by: Kkg   

For your info idiot you claim to hang out with us while slamming my boyfriends fraternity. He is a KA and you (sima chi) are being the jerks you always are. Why wouldn't I use my real letters? What I am saying is the absolute truth. Y'all are so hateful and obsessed with yourselves. Get a clue! We don't care how much money you spend or any of that other stuff. We don't want you using the name of KAPPA to try to make yourselves look good.

By: Kkg
#33  by: Hey   

You all are such girls. Quit crying over what people say about your fraternity on this site and get off. Seriously, who cares?

By: Hey
#34  by: UT   

You are all losers. Try coming to UT and getting into a fraternity here. None of y'all would get in. Pathetic.

By: UT
#35  by: @Kkg   

Get off of here. You're embarrassing your sorority.

By: @Kkg
#36  by: @UT   

First off we are proud we aren't like UT because we actually care about our community and we lend a helping hand. it's not all about partying and getting as drunk as you can. God y'all are immature.

By: @UT
#37  by: Who cares   

About ut? Go back to your own site tard

By: Who cares
#38  by: Sigma Chi's   

usually date pretty attractive women. But those women usually cheat on them with KA's because KA's ride on horse back to ask their dates to formal. Fact.

By: Sigma Chi's
#39  by: Haha   

UNT dissing UT.

By: Haha
#40  by: PIKE   

Is the worst fraternity at UNT

By: PIKE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.