greek life ranking 2013

by: UNT

Fraternities
1. Sigma Chi,
1.5 SigEp, Theta Chi
2. Kappa Sig, PIKE
3. ATO,KA,FIJI
4. Delta Sig,Phi Kap, Pi Kapp, Sigma Nu, Phi Tau

These are based on involvement, intramurals, grades, frattiness, attractiveness, and popularity among the sororities. Sigma Chi's house isn't that great, but they're definitely way more involved around campus and hold more leadership positions than the other top tier frats at UNT. Their brotherhood is really good too if thats what you're looking for, which is why they're put above the other top tier frats. SigEp and Theta Chi probably have the best houses on campus. The last three frats mentioned are generally the ones that win most of the Intramurals and probably have the best events and parties. Kappa Sig and Pike are both mid tier. The only thing that differs these two is that Kappa Sig dress more fratty and party way more than Pike, but Pike has the highest GPA on campus. ATO are pretty friendly guys, KA and Fiji kinda try too hard (Fiji's house is kind of embarrassing). If you're LGBT I know that Phi Kapp(also known as the skulls) and Pike are pretty accepting about that stuff(not sure who else, but those are the only ones I know)

Sororities

1. Chi O,Pi Phi,APhi, Kappa Kappa Gamma
2.DG,ADPi,KD, Zeta

These are more based on looks(Top four definitely have the hottest girls), involvement, and grades. The top four have pretty positive stereotypes and are generally more wanted by the frat guys

Posted By: UNT
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorlove   

Def agree with XO being up top (woot woot!) Not sure I would put APhi in the top, but KD and DG shouldn't be ranked anywhere near ADPi or Zeta.

By: Sorlove
#2  by: This   

is spot on. Congrats on having a good grasp of Greek Life.

By: This
#3  by: Always right   

KDs fall 13 pledge class will definitely get them to the top

By: Always right
#4  by: Good job   

The frats are very accurate, but DG and KD are a bit better than ADPi and Zeta

By: Good job
#5  by: Rankz   

There's a few guys from my high school that are KA's here and they are the biggest choads ever.

By: Rankz
#6  by: Titty BOI    

Rankings are almost perfect but I think KD and DG should be mid tier while ADP and ZTA are bottom.

By: Titty BOI

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.