This was on another post but I think it sums the situation up perfectly:

Top tier-
Chi Omega, Pi Beta Phi, Kappa Delta
Middle tier -
Kappa Kappa Gamma, Zeta Tau Alpha, Alpha Phi
Low tier-
Delta Gamma, Alpha Delta Pi

And disclaimer:
I think this fits better overall. APhi could be bottom tier or just gone, actually.
While they continue to protest how “hot” they are, they have actually become the LEAST respected house on campus. The girls that want APhi either fall victim to the fake recruitment, or they actually WANT to be there because they think that means they “won”. Won what? A trip back to high school.
Every. Other. House. has something going for them. For some, it’s just getting out there and TRYING at philanthropy, intramurals, Pan-love, etc. Alpha Phi does absolutely nothing. They even admit it and joke about it.

Posted By: Stolen
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tfe   

This really is funny- but mainly cause it’s so true.

By: Tfe
#2  by: Yep    

Accurate

By: Yep
#3  by: Not Greek :)   

Completely true

By: Not Greek :)
#4  by: Just sayin    

Why does everyone are so much about aphi? I’m a PNM but it seems like they are the most talked about, meaning probably A top house. Puts a bad taste in my mouth for other houses. Girls should support girls

By: Just sayin
by: @just sayinAug 8, 2019 7:31:21 PM

Wow, “Just sayin, little miss “I’m a PNM but” who posted within 3 minutes of “Ivy” spouting the “who rushed #1?” tired CRAP APhi constantly vomits on this site, the timing sure is curious.

Kind of makes me think you could actually be an APhi...
Kind of makes it obvious, actually.
Kind of points out the reason everyone on campus hates your sorry, hateful, lying bit(h a$ses

By: @just sayin
#5  by: R u ok   

Look in the mirror lmao & calm down while your at it.

By: R u ok
#6  by: who hurt you   

This post reeks of insecurity. How miserable does one have to be to write a paragraph so concerned about one specific sorority? Life is bigger than greek life and where people choose to go (if they do go greek). Ugliness on the inside reflects your radiance on the outside. Wish the best for this person. Go greek and don't let a website where bitter people come to release insecurity determine your opinion of a chapter.

By: who hurt you
#7  by: sorority    

Kappa delta is top tier? Lol since when?

By: sorority
#8  by: What a joke    

Alpha Phi’s are the most sought after house in recruitment. Period. Every year right before rush they get attacked on this site and every year they still get the best pledge class. Try another strategy sweetheart.

By: What a joke
by: Yes, you areAug 15, 2019 11:02:08 PM

Aphi isn’t “attacked” “right before rush”. Everyone hates you all year long.

By: Yes, you are
#9  by: Um   

Hate? You certainly are worked up over a sorority. While you are hating and fuming somewhere in a corner, Aphi’s are happy, enjoying life and killing it in rush. I’d rather be with the sweet, positive Aphi’s than in a house with a creepy self-described “hater.”

By: Um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.