facebook

spring rush 2013

by: Bambi

Im transferring and looking for a sorority to join! Really thinking Pi Phi or Kappa.. They have spring recruitment right?

Posted By: Bambi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: UNT Greek   

It Depends on how many girls they lose this semester. All sororities have a max number they can take (which is 100). The only time they can go over that number is fall recruitment. If by spring, they still have 100 or more girls, they are not allowed to recruit anyone else till next fall. As of right now I think they both are over 100 so it looks like they will not be having spring recruitment. But, check back when school starts again. Spring recruitment is usually the second week of school. I hope this helps!

By: UNT Greek
#2  by: Brooke   

Does anyone know if any sororities at UNT are doing spring rush this year though??

By: Brooke
#3  by: GreekGirl   

I know ADPi is January 22nd! :)

By: GreekGirl
#4  by: ZetaLady   

ZTA is currently recruiting for next spring!

By: ZetaLady
#5  by: Kara   

Yay im excited:) do most of them have spring rush?

By: Kara
by: UmDec 12, 2012 2:30:34 PM

Yes ma'am!

By: Um
#6  by: Bambi   

is it weird to rush as a junior?

By: Bambi
by: UmDec 12, 2012 2:29:57 PM

No! Not at all

#7  by: transferprobs   

All sororities follow the full calender year of recruitment, right? I went through recruitment this fall and signed the MRABA but ended up dropping out because I decided to transfer to UNT in the spring. I decided I still want to join a sorority but I'm pretty sure I can't accept a bid till next fall, anyone know if that's correct?

By: transferprobs
#8  by: Brooke    

I signed a bid card at tech and dropped before initiation, so if you didn't initiate and are transfering from another school you can still rush is what they told me! If you initiated you can't be in another one ever than the one you initiated into!

By: Brooke
#9  by: transferprobz   

what are the sororities that are doing spring rush?

By: transferprobz
#10  by: Um   

Most of the sororities will be doing Spring rush this year! The new quota for most chapters is around 100, so most of them will be doing spring rush. I'm gonna guess for sure Pi Phi and for sure Kappa, I'm not really sure how big the others are looking lately

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.