facebook

unf theta

by: UF Theta

Hey, I'm a Gator who's thinking about transferring back home and might want to affiliate with Theta at UNF. I've heard positive things but also negative things. I've met some of these girls and have friends of their sisters and I don't understand what all the negative talk is about or how they're considered bottom tier. They are pretty involved and work hard even if they're a small chapter. What's so bad about them? The girls I've met are really nice

Posted By: UF Theta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: panhelfriend    

there is NOTHING wrong with theta. every single one that I know is beautiful, nice and hardworking to make their chapter the best it can be. Don't feed into the negative stereotypes

By: panhelfriend
#2  by: nothing   

They're perceived as not being the most attractive group of girls. That's pretty much it. It's mostly shallow people who spread these rumors :)

By: nothing
#3  by: true   

Sorry girl but theta here is just not very good. They are known for being the strange or unattractive sorority that takes all the girls that no one else would accept. It is wrong to say and superficial but its the truth. They might be kicked off campus because of how low their NM class is, they did really awful with recruitment this year.

By: true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.