ΖΒΤ
ΔΥ

Posted By: UNF Ranker
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

are you blind

By: what
#2by:    

Makes sense that theta chi is low mid since I just saw Nathan Gaskill body shames women….

By: Came here from Tiktok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

He’s a douche but they are a good house.

By: Lol
#3by:    

Pike should be higher.

By: New guy
by: Brandon    

Pike is bottom tier just a bunch of weird guys who can’t fit anywhere else so they join Pike

By: Brandon
by: FSU   

Pike is still a colony. Between the Pikes at JU and FSU we should have them top tier by 2025.

By: FSU
by: HAHAHA   

I Doubt it.

By: HAHAHA
#4by:    

There is not way in hell an sig is “upper middle tier” that is so insulting they are legit the most irrelevant bottom tier frat and can’t even recruit new members their parties are so lame and I would be embarrassed to be associated with them they’re so drama filled especially their exec

By: A sig hater
#5by:    

Switch ΑΤΩ and ΘΧ

By: Michelle Obama
#6by:    

ATO would be up there 2 years ago.. and MAYBE last year.. but definitely not this year😂. They are falling off hard and have gotten back to back ****ty fall classes. And let’s not forget the pledge that flew off the side of an exit in his car w a bunch of girls in the back. They just suck Sig Chis dicks and try to piggy back off of everything they do, and everybody knows it. Shame to see such a good chapter fall off. Mid frat but older guys are cool.

Top tier should be Sig Chi and anyone else but ATO. Maybe SAE idk

By: AT who?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.