facebook

who had the best tailgate yesterday?

by: Flaga

What are your thoughts? Who’s flga tailgate was the best?

Posted By: Flaga
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: kd   

Kappa Sig and ATO was a great time with the camper live dj and dye tables out, busses took forever to pick us up though

By: kd
by: LolNov 4, 2019 2:42:20 PM

You left out the part where they got raided by the police 3 times

By: Lol
#2  by: gogataz   

KA came in clutch with the bbq

By: gogataz
#3  by: FLGA   

Sigma chi/SAE easily. It’s not really a comparison. Sigma chi spent well over 10k on the tailgate they do the best every year. That’s why they had far and away the most people

By: FLGA
by: ztaNov 4, 2019 11:04:28 PM

You forgot to mention the part that sigma chi and sae are irrelevant and never have any events

By: zta
by: JokeNov 6, 2019 11:03:33 PM

Lmfao sigma chi self ranks themselves so high on here. The amount of money spent on the tailgate literally doesn’t mean anything. And congrats you guys got a bunch of bottom tier sorority girls at your event. Ato and kappa sig had all the girls who were actually relevant. But keep jerking each other off and making yourselves feel good about being mediocre (:

By: Joke
by: AXONov 7, 2019 3:09:27 PM

Are you kidding me ??? Look at the past 4 posts it’s all Kappa Sig ranking themselves with no mention of Sigma Chi. Y’all boys are so insecure and it honestly makes the whole chapter look bad. And btw I one of their boys told me that they sold over 1700+ tickets. Don’t hate on their success.

By: AXO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.