facebook

paying sorority dues

by: Average College Student

Hey! I'm super excited about rushing this fall, but I'm a little nervous about the dues. How much are the dues for each sorority? Do you have to pay that amount all at once or can you make payments? Thanks!

Posted By: Average College Student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Help   

It depends on the sorority but most are around $500-600. You can make payments. Mine splits it into 3 per semester. Not sure how the others do it.

By: Help
by: Average College StudentAug 7, 2016 12:17:31 PM

Thanks for your help! That's definitely a relief to hear!

By: Average College Student
#2  by: Hey!   

They'll have each sorority's dues on display and in your packet during recruitment!

By: Hey!
#3  by: Panhellenic member   

Hi Average College Student, UNF Panhellenic (or Greek Life) really strive to make the cost transparent by sharing the costs in the packet (so many university Panhellenics do not). One thing to ask that many PNMS do not think to ask it what costs are there to belong not included in dues...fines for not attending events, costs for additional socials or t-shirts, mandatory donations to a charity. Some chapters include the cost of your badge/pin in their dues while others do not and you are required to have a badge after you are initiated.

By: Panhellenic member

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.