facebook

zta dg top

by: me

I thought DZ and EK would beat out DG and ZTA because they had a lot of hype going into rush but after seeing their pledge classes I'm disappointed. DG and ZTA pulled the most impressive classes I've seen in a while. Also KD surprised me, they did well. What is everyone else thinking?

Posted By: me
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ncsujunior   

I agree completely it looks like ZTA is back DG did pretty well and I can agree KD did pretty well for themselves!

By: Ncsujunior
by: agreeSep 18, 2015 3:56:32 PM

Yes I agree with you I honestly thought zta was going downhill for a while there

By: agree
#2  by: wolfie   

Do you think all the girls will drop like they did last year?

By: wolfie
by: agreeSep 18, 2015 3:57:09 PM

I don't think so all of the pc's seem to be really bonded already from what ive seen

By: agree
#3  by: N   

I agree that Ek and DZ did badly compared to how everyone expected them to but lol no KD did not do well, good try tho

By: N
#4  by: -   

I agree ZTA definitely has the best looking pledge class in Panhellenic this year DG did well too.

By: -
#5  by: MeToo   

Pretty accurate. DG's pledge class looks like a really quality group of girls & ZTA looks promising too. DZ is def slipping these past couple of years, this class is possibly the worst I've seen. EK is a little better than last year's.

By: MeToo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.