facebook

rushing now vs sophomore year

by: pnm

So I've been through the first three rounds of rush so far and I got dropped from all of the houses that I liked and the ones I have left I didn't click with or feel comfortable. If I were to drop and rush again sophomore year would that look bad/ would the same thing happen again?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

They will have new members(current freshman) and they'd probably forget your face by then, since they had to talk to hundreds of guys all at once.

By: ...
#2  by: Pnm   

I mean I'm a girl so I'm not sure if it would look bad on my application or anything

By: Pnm
#3  by: Advice   

You should stick with the process and pledge where you end up. You have until initiation to drop if you don't like it in order to still be eligible to rush again next year. A lot of times you can't judge a whole sorority by talking to 10ish/160 people in it during rush. Either way, good luck and I hope it works out! :)

By: Advice
#4  by: re rush    

I'm re rushing this year as a sophmore and I ended up with two houses I really love!!

By: re rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.